• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I bought a copy of Major League on DVD for five bucks at Wal-Mart tonight. That, Legends of the Fall, Hang em High, and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
good deal, I think I got mine for $10. I never noticed how much that movie is edited. Since it's Wal-Mart I wonder if that is the uncensored version? That might be a good thing though if the little ones are watching it.
beautifulwhich bottle is the KY?
You do realize that those aren't bottles, but luggage. You see Dustin, that is luggage and that orgy is happening at the check in desk, because nobody could wait to get to the room?this may have been a level. I never know anymore
Brad and I were at a poker room a few weeks ago sitting beside a dealer from the Hardrock. He seemed to think it was going to be later in the year, I haven't heard a specific date.
yeah, I'm looking forward to one drunken night of Pai Gow, minus the asian playing partners I had in Vegas. In Vegas, only asians seem to play. In South Fl, I'm guessing it's gonna be moronic cubans and...well, morons. I wonder how bad the Hardrock juice is gonna be. Pai Gow is a steep rake, even in Vegas. But a great game to put $100 bucks on a table and get drunk. Except for the fact that you don't get free drinks at The Hardrock FL. Quite expensive actually, as Whiskey will tell you. We both ordered doubles, we had to put our drinks on layaway until we won a hand or six at poker.

Oh yeah. Enjoy your trip. Be safe, don't set your purse full of money down while in a strip club, if your hooker has an adams apple, sit back and enjoy their familiarity with the equipment, don't chase a straight or flush on a paired board, and for christ sake, sennnd me the noodz. Either sex, it doesn't matter. Have a blast and when in doubt, always over tip.Gnite all.

Oh yeah. Enjoy your trip. Be safe, don't set your purse full of money down while in a strip club, if your hooker has an adams apple, sit back and enjoy their familiarity with the equipment, don't chase a straight or flush on a paired board, and for christ sake, sennnd me the noodz. Either sex, it doesn't matter. Have a blast and when in doubt, always over tip.Gnite all.
This is all solid advice.
You do realize that those aren't bottles, but luggage. You see Dustin, that is luggage and that orgy is happening at the check in desk, because nobody could wait to get to the room?this may have been a level. I never know anymore
See...he was saying the people involved KNEW there'd be an instant orgy, so they were smart enough to pack the KY in an industrial size bag.That dustin kid, he's SMRT.And weren't you the one saying that 'level' is the dumbest phrase ever?
And weren't you the one saying that 'level' is the dumbest phrase ever?
Senility Fever. Taking hold in 2008. Catch it.No sir, that wasn't me. I've got no beef with the level. And you aren't allowed to complain about a sore left knee. The last step I took on my left knee was the morning of April 29th. Think about it. Oh wait, that last part sort of contradicts my first part of this post. There is no chance you remember what you were doing on April 29th. Hell, what did you have for dinner Saturday? Never mind.
You do realize that those aren't bottles, but luggage. You see Dustin, that is luggage and that orgy is happening at the check in desk, because nobody could wait to get to the room?
yeah I knew what the cartoom was supposed to be, but the 3 suitcases that weren't facing the front didn't look like suitcases. I see it now though.
A fucked up left knee and a pulled right calf muscle do NOT lend themselves to a players v. coaches soccer game. GAME!!
Took the baton to Matt's leg, huh. Good man.
I am trying really hard to remember not to stress out over getting everything done for this trip.
I've been running around here all day trying to get everything in order/
good deal, I think I got mine for $10. I never noticed how much that movie is edited. Since it's Wal-Mart I wonder if that is the uncensored version? That might be a good thing though if the little ones are watching it.
I wonder, too. Okay, I just checked. It's the Major League Wild Thing Edition (widescreen). It's rated R. I don't plan on letting the boys watch it.
You do realize that those aren't bottles, but luggage. You see Dustin, that is luggage and that orgy is happening at the check in desk, because nobody could wait to get to the room?this may have been a level. I never know anymoreyeah, I'm looking forward to one drunken night of Pai Gow, minus the asian playing partners I had in Vegas. In Vegas, only asians seem to play. In South Fl, I'm guessing it's gonna be moronic cubans and...well, morons. I wonder how bad the Hardrock juice is gonna be. Pai Gow is a steep rake, even in Vegas. But a great game to put $100 bucks on a table and get drunk. Except for the fact that you don't get free drinks at The Hardrock FL. Quite expensive actually, as Whiskey will tell you. We both ordered doubles, we had to put our drinks on layaway until we won a hand or six at poker.
My mimosa was ridiculous overpriced there and the hot waitress was a bitch. Norm hooked me up, though. He's a good man.
I bought a copy of Major League on DVD for five bucks at Wal-Mart tonight. That, Legends of the Fall, Hang em High, and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
I could have gotten you the whole lot for $6 on VHS.-Terry.
damn waiting to thursday to leave..this officially blows...
what's really going to suck is when there is a bunch of folks there Wednesday night.
Good Morning All!I am still so glad I changed my tickets :club:
You two better not be having sex on my bed!