FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Shut it whore! Don't make me come over there and slap you! I can say that for real and actually do it this time!!!!
But you won't. :PMe, Shannon & Danielle:IMG_1607.jpgRockBand:IMG_1625.jpgBrad and Danielle prepping to pop the confetti poppers:IMG_1624.jpgA replacement for mine & Brad's Voodoo pic:IMG_1612.jpgBrad's the new Neal Pert:IMG_1620.jpg
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Thanks babycakes!Okay, off to make a Southern New Year's day lunch. Black eyed peas, ham, cabbage, fried potatoes, and cornbread. Danielle's looking forward to it but Brad, even though he's a southern boy, doesn't like black eyed peas or cabbage. He'll be eating a lot of potatoes and cornbread, I guess. :club:
That sounds really good. I like all of that stuff, especially cabbage. As for the first pic in the series, all I saw was a bunch of fine looking titties.
That sounds really good. I like all of that stuff, especially cabbage. As for the first pic in the series, all I saw was a bunch of fine looking titties.
I with Brad on the food and Nikki on the titties.
Thanks babycakes!Okay, off to make a Southern New Year's day lunch. Black eyed peas, ham, cabbage, fried potatoes, and cornbread. Danielle's looking forward to it but Brad, even though he's a southern boy, doesn't like black eyed peas or cabbage. He'll be eating a lot of potatoes and cornbread, I guess. :club:
I'm totally with Brad on this one. Yuck. Potatoes and cornbread however.......yum!Happy New Year folks!
Josh,This is how it's done.Good game. Didn't think Michigan could play that well. Outplayed us.Where was this team all year? Helps to be healthy huh.
Yep, give me a while to come up with your new av/sig, I'm going to be creative :club:

good afternoon folks, caught up.played poker last night, don't know what my hand was at midnight, but I did stay sober to drive home.great pics ren.just got done finishing up the paint job on the bathroom, now it's just put the fixtures back up. wheee. with the new tub from Bathfitters, Toni's plaeased with the results. Only took me 5 years to get it done.

And please, someone quote this for that guy who has me on ignore so I can tell him congrats on the Wisconsin win.
good afternoon folks, caught up.played poker last night, don't know what my hand was at midnight, but I did stay sober to drive home.great pics ren.just got done finishing up the paint job on the bathroom, now it's just put the fixtures back up. wheee. with the new tub from Bathfitters, Toni's plaeased with the results. Only took me 5 years to get it done.
Isn't it nice to see the bathroom all nice and done up?We need to have our tub reglazed. How was the job by bathfitters, and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

The tree and decorations are put away (except my wreath and nativity which I'll leave up until Epiphany). It's a relief to have that job done.