• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It's only a palindrome if Alan is telling it:39-93...wow, i really cruised, didn't I?Goddammit, why aren't there hot groupie chicks for being good at fantasy football.Last year the army league was on ESPN...because I set it up, espn gave me a free entry into a 'pay' league at their site.I won that, as well. If there's a prize, I might have to give the address of one of my american friends, not sure if they'll ship to canada.
Last year it was on yahoo, I think. 2 years ago I didn't play. Was in on ESPN then?Congrats, btw.
No, i'm pretty sure last year was on ESPN, remember all the problems during the draft?
You are wrong. It was on Yahoo last year. The year before was ESPN.
No, i'm pretty sure last year was on ESPN, remember all the problems during the draft?
I've never played on on ESPN and we had a 16 team draft last year on yahoo, there weren't really any problems during it. I finished second to you in last years on Yahoo.Look here.
Fantasie of England Smooth Cup Underwire Bra model 6500fantasie-of-england-smooth-cup-underwire-bra-6500.jpg
Vann has also learned that Norm likes to reminisce about the days when he used to steal his mom's Sears catalogue.
Okay, I'll bite.What's with the third-person, vann? Today's not Friday.
No it's not 3rd person day. It's what I've learned day.However, today is my friday so you can suck on that.
Jeff has learned Vann's an idiot.well learned isn't right...re-confirmed.
I have never disputed that. Side Rock Band notage:Finished Rock Band solo on hard yesterday. Started expert. I found the first 3 tiers easier than hard because of the timing on the hammer ons/pulls offs is faster and therefore easier for me. Got as far a Sufragette City and am getting trounced at the 75% mark. Fuck Bowie. Fucking foreigners.