FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I can't get my new av to show up.When I go to the controls page, it shows the pic of me & Brad but here I'm still seeing the pinuptoon one. Is it maybe because I'm still logged into FCP from home too?Brad, I see you're up. Will you log me out? Thanks, Babe!
When I log in at work it logs me out at home and vice versa. I don't see the new av either though. Try loading it again and hit refresh.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Wow! That was quick. You've gotten the hang of that crocheting thing really quickly.You look beautiful, btw even without makeup.
I'm going to try a baby blanket for my neighbor, next. Then I'm going to unravel the scarf I started for myself because it has some mistakes and start it over.Conner wants a scarf now, too, so I'll have to let him pick out the yarn he wants.As for the last part: :club:
I can't get my new av to show up.When I go to the controls page, it shows the pic of me & Brad but here I'm still seeing the pinuptoon one. Is it maybe because I'm still logged into FCP from home too?Brad, I see you're up. Will you log me out? Thanks, Babe!
Mornin....done. Just logged you out of FCP on your laptop.I see your av btw.
Very, very odd cause I'm still seeing the old one. Oh well, as long as you guys are seeing it, I assume it will show up for me eventually.
Strange, I still see the old one too. Even after logging off and back on.
Brad's boss just called and said Brad's raise went into effect last Sunday and it was the $4700 ($4722 to be exact Jeffrey), that Brad was hoping he'd get. Brad is pleased.
And so exactly what does that make your total salary per year to the penny? And could you break that down by hourly wage? Also, give us another breakdown that includes the total cost of your phone, laptop, and all the other stuff that Wingstop pays for so we can add that into your total salary as well.And then, tell me how much you paid to park downtown today.Then link us to a dumb joke that we've all read 3 years ago.:club:
So are you and D doing it all over Ren and Ozzy's house?
[10:16] Brad: we r in ur car btw on the road I think they're doing it in my car. That must be what they're doing because it's way too cold to be venturing out to the Murrah Memorial right now.
Brad's boss just called and said Brad's raise went into effect last Sunday and it was the $4700 ($4722 to be exact Jeffrey), that Brad was hoping he'd get. Brad is pleased.
mine kicked in today too, but since it's a new tax year employment insurance and pension deductions kicked in again (I hadn't been paying them since Oct) so that kinda sucked.
Sweet! That is a hell of a nice raise! Congrats!

Morning.

Congrats man.