FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Nope.. not what I said.. I said I should have blanketed it to the whole 70% of the male race that you insist cheats no matter how many women deny that they do.. and not you in general.
Big difference in that statement and my original state ment that 70% of men have or WOULD cheat.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

The more studies I look up on cheating, the more that the average % of admitted cheaters seems to be around 40.So if a poll was taken of 1000 people and 400 admitted to being with someone else, how many do you think have been and would not admit it, even anonymously.Also, how many could think of a situation when they actually might cheat, even if they haven't.I don't think 70% if extreme.Then again, maybe I'm just an *******.

OK, back from getting in touch with my inner geek today.Had a math competition with all schools in the tri-city area, I got Honorable Mention with a 15/25 on this test. Blah. Out of about 300 kids, I was in the top 12, but these are all the kids I would beat in middle school. My school doesn't do these things as much as my middle school did, so I forgot all the geometry for the most part, which is a huge part of these tests.Probably going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for the game tonight. (Sorry Brad, but they do serve Coke) Tomorrow, I have a tennis tournament all day, I will update tomorrow night if I am still awake when I get home.Screw you Wisconsin, I had them over Villanova in the next round too. I guess now I have to root for Arizona in the next round.While we're on the subject of relationships, I have a very confusing relationship with this one girl. I used to hang out with her in various classes all the time last year, but we were never more than just friends. We have no classes together this year, and she doesn't come to school much anymore, but I still talk to her every once in a while online. I asked her to homecoming this year, but she had a date, and it seemed to make things awkward between us a bit. With prom approaching, I'm not sure if I should pursue that, or just leave her alone and try to find another date. It's just one of those things that sometimes it seems like she would be into me, then other times where we could be nothing but friends. Advice is appreciated from anyone who read through that rambling.

I realize I can come off as cold while in an argument. I have been told that for a large portion of my life.I hope anyone I have offended realize that I in no way have felt anything malicious in the duration of this conversation. I think I have the same tendency Jeff has (which is why I got upset) to not be very sentimental while arguing things.But I do have a very big problem with being quoted as to saying things I would never say.I am not naive or stupid enough to say 70% of men cheat and its because they dont have respect for their partners.I do find it hard to believe, that with the divorce rate in this country, that a person could seriously believe the % of men who have or would cheat isn't at least 50.
I respect this post a whole lot.BTW...i'm in the midst of a divorce and never did, or even contemplated, cheating on my wife. People get divorced for lots of reasons.
I realize I can come off as cold while in an argument. I have been told that for a large portion of my life.I hope anyone I have offended realize that I in no way have felt anything malicious in the duration of this conversation.
This we CAN agree upon. I mean't nothing malicious in any way at all either. Me seeing in only black and white on certain things in my life have caused a few arguements over time and I had no intention of offending people purposely.
Hourly Rate for BlackJack last night: + $0.33Hourly Rate for drinking last night: - $24.30rigged.
Someday we will meet and get a case of beer each.I have a feeling we would both be standing at the end of it.But I bet I would still be funnier afterwards.
While we're on the subject of relationships, I have a very confusing relationship with this one girl. I used to hang out with her in various classes all the time last year, but we were never more than just friends. We have no classes together this year, and she doesn't come to school much anymore, but I still talk to her every once in a while online. I asked her to homecoming this year, but she had a date, and it seemed to make things awkward between us a bit. With prom approaching, I'm not sure if I should pursue that, or just leave her alone and try to find another date. It's just one of those things that sometimes it seems like she would be into me, then other times where we could be nothing but friends. Advice is appreciated from anyone who read through that rambling.
That is a really difficult one.. in my opinion it can't hurt to ask, unless you think things will change and you will no longer be friends. If that is the case, then maybe best to leave it alone.
my parents are coming into town this weekend, im gonna show them this here thing called the internet
Are you gonna set them up on a bulletin board so they can find internet buddies? And maybe you could find someone with a blog and show them that, too!
Are you gonna set them up on a bulletin board so they can find internet buddies? And maybe you could find someone with a blog and show them that, too!
Maybe I'll show them the pillowfight pictures :club:
Why do you people insist on thinking there's a good way to lose?You know what we call someone who loses in a good way?LOSER!
you can lose but give a good showing so as to retain respect.or there's losing by getting your *** handed to you!in this case it's 2.
The fact that you wouldn't think to sleep with a girl on the first date speaks volumes about you and your relationship with girls.I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just who you are.
Taken as a compliment...Thanks :club:
It means that John is the guy that girls dream about, but there is so few of them to go around unfortunately..
This is going to sound more judgemental than it's supposed to, but i think what John says would happen re: first-date sex....and what would happen if some young hottie grabbed his package at the movies on teh first date and whispered in his ear "let's get out of here and go back to my place" ...are two VERY different things.
Quite possible. If I find myself in that situation we will then have an answer. Don't hold your breath though.

Update on the HU league in general.Bankroll be damned. I'm gonna be my own team. It looks like free money to me. Team sports (and poker) suck, I don't want anyone to have to rely on me to win. That being said, if anyone wants to be on my team, let me know.....but you better ****ing_WIN!!!!!!!JK

While we're on the subject of relationships, I have a very confusing relationship with this one girl. I used to hang out with her in various classes all the time last year, but we were never more than just friends. We have no classes together this year, and she doesn't come to school much anymore, but I still talk to her every once in a while online. I asked her to homecoming this year, but she had a date, and it seemed to make things awkward between us a bit. With prom approaching, I'm not sure if I should pursue that, or just leave her alone and try to find another date. It's just one of those things that sometimes it seems like she would be into me, then other times where we could be nothing but friends. Advice is appreciated from anyone who read through that rambling.
Too bad there weren't more poker-odds questions on your math test. You'd have PWNED.As for the date thing, ask yourself this question: Could you be happy in your life if she wasn't your friend?It's probably a 'yes' becuase I don't feel like she's your best buddy. And if that's the case then ask her out. It's a risk/reward thing. Risk losing her as a friend, but the reward is huge if the feelings are reciprocated.
As for the date thing, ask yourself this question: Could you be happy in your life if she wasn't your friend?It's probably a 'yes' becuase I don't feel like she's your best buddy. And if that's the case then ask her out. It's a risk/reward thing. Risk losing her as a friend, but the reward is huge if the feelings are reciprocated.
Again, we agree.
Someday we will meet and get a case of beer each.I have a feeling we would both be standing at the end of it.But I bet I would still be funnier afterwards.
lets get a case of Amberbock or Guinness and see who's standing when finished.