FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

But the fun part is you can **** with people. Like splitting 10s, hitting 15 or 16 when the dealer has a 6 showing. Then everyone leaves the table and you can play anyway you want!
i did that once, I had a 3 card 8 or 18 and dealer was showing a 6 and i decided to hit, got the 3. I was also up $125 at one point but proceeded to get raped by the dealer.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Thats true and not true in a way.. When me and John were in AC we has this old man that had no clue. He was just hitting where he shouldn't have.. stayed where he shouldn't have etc.. We all were a little pissy but it became more of a joke..He screwed us a few times.. then he also saved us a few times.. There is a basic set of rules.. like don't bust and let the dealer bust etc.. but really it's not about helping the table as it is about follwing "Book rules". I am 100000000X's more intimidated by playing poker live.. Black Jack to me is much more comfortable.
yeah, but in poker, my bad decisions will only cost me money, unlike a bad anchor who, might, cost others their money.I'll take poker any day of the week, thanks.
Thats true and not true in a way.. When me and John were in AC we has this old man that had no clue. He was just hitting where he shouldn't have.. stayed where he shouldn't have etc.. We all were a little pissy but it became more of a joke..He screwed us a few times.. then he also saved us a few times.. There is a basic set of rules.. like don't bust and let the dealer bust etc.. but really it's not about helping the table as it is about follwing "Book rules". I am 100000000X's more intimidated by playing poker live.. Black Jack to me is much more comfortable.
It's just cause you haven't done it much. I was way intimidated by poker in a poker room too until I did it a few times. We'll get you right over that with a couple of beers and an army 2/4 table in July.
If anyone wants to watch an *** whuppin, I've won 4 straight off Doug in Yahoo Pool.
Here I am thinking I'd watch basketball, have some beer, celebrate the holiday and play poker.What was I thinking?!I could be watching Yahoo pool!
who are you talking to monkey spunk?
Your mother.

And as the walls come down andAs I look in your eyesMy fear begins to fadeRecalling all of the timesI have diedand will die.It's all right.I don't mind.I am too connected to you toSlip away, to fade away.Days away I still feel youTouching me, changing me,And considerately killing me.Does anybody even read these? If you do, do you ever wonder what the significance is? I always do when I read yours. Norms and Paul's are usually just whatever's on the radio. I figure the others usually have significance though.Speaking of, where is Cliffie today?

It's just cause you haven't done it much. I was way intimidated by poker in a poker room too until I did it a few times. We'll get you right over that with a couple of beers and an army 2/4 table in July.
I am totally counting on it!!! I know I will start to feel more comfortable by playing with friend at first. This way I am not all self conscious if I make a mistake etc.. I know you will all laugh.. but some stranger will just make me feel like an *** who shouldn't be there..
Three gents were drinking apple martinis in a bar and had gotten to the stage of arguing about details.“I tell you it’s spelled W-O-O-M,” the first said loudly.“No no, no,” the second protested. “It’s W-O-O-0-M.’“You’re both wrong,” the third ventured.“I say it’s W-O-O-M-B.”A gynecologst passing spoke up. “You’re getting close,” she told them. “Actually, it’s W-O-M-B.”They stared at her a moment, then stared at each other. Finally one spoke:“Madam,” he said, “it’s obvious that you’ve never heard an elephant fart.”This is funny and I don't care who you are. If you don't find this funny then either you or I need to check our humor barometers. Come on....elephant farts!
I laughed.
Oh yeah, I fell on my *** last night going down the stairs to the basement.. It hurts this morning.
Are you sure that's why it hurts?
The one band Jeff's stupid list is missing...Flogging MollyOh yeah, and U2 blows.
I LIKE U2 and so does Dave.
Why are you making such sweeping generalizations.If you want a better hypothesis, start with this one:If you start a relationship with a person who is married...and eventually marry them...There is a greater chance they will be unfaithful to you.(notice the non-gender specificity)
Live by the sword die by the sword? I've never cheated on Dave. I think we may have a different definition of infidelity than many. We have both had sex with other pepple since we've been married. I had serious fidelity issues in every relationship I've ever had until Dave. I don't cheat on Dave because our relationship is good and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it. If Dave didn't want to do the swinging thing, or if he had a problem with me having sex with women, I wouldn't do it. It would kinda suck, but when I married him we didn't have the understanding we do now, and I never did anything without us agreeing first.
Here I am thinking I'd watch basketball, have some beer, celebrate the holiday and play poker while Renae works her magic under my desk.What was I thinking?!I could be watching Yahoo pool!
FYP and that would be just about a perfect day.
And as the walls come down andAs I look in your eyesMy fear begins to fadeRecalling all of the timesI have diedand will die.It's all right.I don't mind.I am too connected to you toSlip away, to fade away.Days away I still feel youTouching me, changing me,And considerately killing me.Does anybody even read these? If you do, do you ever wonder what the significance is? I always do when I read yours. Norms and Paul's are usually just whatever's on the radio. I figure the others usually have significance though.Speaking of, where is Cliffie today?
I do, but i don't bother to respond, because i'm not an underage teeny-bopper so i'll get ignored either way! :Pno idea. but i would guess he had off and went to play poker!
That's fine then.But I can name 10 women right now who would put their life savings on the fact that their husband/significant other does and would not cheat when the opposite is true.
Dave is allowed to sleep with whomever he pleases. The only girl he's ever been with besides me was while I was in the room doing her husband. I encourage him to fu.ck other girls. He doesn't.
i dont claim to know everything about blackjack but I'm better at than the avg. drunktard at the bar. I'm sure I mess up a few times/shoe, meh.
Most people don't have basic strategy completely memorized. Small mistakes aren't always a big deal (not that I make them).What I love is when a player asks me what the correct play is, I tell them, and they still don't do it and lose.I'll be like "Did you think I was lying or making this up? Why did you bother to ask if you weren't going to listen anyway?"
I think Sharon was an open seat away from sitting down with me at the 2/4 table last month