• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Maybe I'm just being overprotective or overly jealous, but there's something about that that just doesn't add up. I can't put my finger on it but just be careful.
Well....I'm always open to a better offer, babygirl.I get a pretty good feel...and we talked on the phone for three hours....Plus...she seems to be in the same place my ex is, so it doesn't feel contrived.Your concern is noted and appreciated.
well if you've been lurking for a while... Who the **** are you?
I'm Logan.20 years old.Live in Issaquah, WA (right at the base of the shaft of the mountains, east of Seattle)Work for a Wireless data services contractor as a Quality Analyst (it's REALLY ****ing boring. You know when you call your phone company, and it says "this call may be monitored for quality and training purposes"? That's me. I listen to them. So as you could imagine, I spend a lot of time at FCP while I'm at work...)I'd like to have something more creative and witty to say, but my stomach feels like four midgets are having a gang fight in it right now, so I'm not on the top of my game.
I do remember you!! When you did your introduction I made a stupid pun intended comment that you were a "Keeper".. Yep its still a dumb comment lol
Always a good idea to rehash dumb comments that we had forgotten about.
I do remember you!! When you did your introduction I made a stupid pun intended comment that you were a "Keeper".. Yep its still a dumb comment lol
Thanks Smacc,My fiance' and her girls think I'm a keeper so I suppose that's all that truly matters....For all you Army personnel who are headed to Vegas, for lower buy-in tournaments, Orleans has the best structures, and some of the worst payouts.The new Caesars room is incredible and their tournament has 40 min. levels, but the blinds go up huge after each level. But the massage while playing was the best $20 spent besides actual buy-ins.
I'm Logan.20 years old.Live in Issaquah, WA (right at the base of the shaft of the mountains, east of Seattle)I'd like to have something more creative and witty to say...
You already told us you live in a town that sounds like "I suck Wa Wa" and "base of the shaft", I think you're good.
Since I'm staying home and have lots of scrips, maybe you could hop on over here and take my mind off my pain? ja
Sounds like a plan. Will you share your drugs and booze?
I'm Logan.20 years old.Live in Issaquah, WA (right at the base of the shaft of the mountains, east of Seattle)Work for a Wireless data services contractor as a Quality Analyst (it's REALLY ****ing boring. You know when you call your phone company, and it says "this call may be monitored for quality and training purposes"? That's me. I listen to them. So as you could imagine, I spend a lot of time at FCP while I'm at work...)I'd like to have something more creative and witty to say, but my stomach feels like four midgets are having a gang fight in it right now, so I'm not on the top of my game.
Hi, Logan. We exchanged a PM on czpoker a while back, I believe.
Thanks Smacc,My fiance' and her girls think I'm a keeper so I suppose that's all that truly matters....For all you Army personnel who are headed to Vegas, for lower buy-in tournaments, Orleans has the best structures, and some of the worst payouts.The new Caesars room is incredible and their tournament has 40 min. levels, but the blinds go up huge after each level. But the massage while playing was the best $20 spent besides actual buy-ins.
I think you ventured in here around the same time as Josh.. except he stayed hehe :club:
Won't let me.. apparently I do not have the right media player in my comp here at work that will play a .pls file :club:
You need winamp. I"m pretty sure it's free.
back, and having lunch at the office: macaroni salad, bag of Doritos Nacho Cheese, water.
No ganja?Elizabeth, i think it's the big one! I'm coming to join you honey!
Not funny! I feel normal now.How do you know this? Why do we need to know?*side note - John sounds different than I imagined.
I'm glad you feel better now.I thought the same thing about John's voice. I'm totally used to it now. It really is a cute voice.
I'd like to have something more creative and witty to say, but my stomach feels like four midgets are having a gang fight in it right now, so I'm not on the top of my game.
I wear v-neck shirts, this is a v-neck I got on. My neck is so fragile man, I can't wear a regular neck shirt, it hurts. And I especially hate turtle necks. Wearing a turtle neck is like being strangled by a really weak guy, all day. Like if you wear a turtle neck and a backpack it's like a weak midget is trying to bring you down.
I'm glad you feel better now.I thought the same thing about John's voice. I'm totally used to it now. It really is a cute voice.
He was 100% everything I expected.. Funny how people think differently about eachother :club:
I wear v-neck shirts, this is a v-neck I got on. My neck is so fragile man, I can't wear a regular neck shirt, it hurts. And I especially hate turtle necks. Wearing a turtle neck is like being strangled by a really weak guy, all day. Like if you wear a turtle neck and a backpack it's like a weak midget is trying to bring you down.
lol
I loved the poker room at Caesar's, nice and quiet and looked really nice. Plus I won there so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Oh my god, can it please be 5??? **** this work shit. I want to get the hell out of here.Did I mention that I drive a 2000 Alero?? Thought I'd name drop my vehicle. It's only rolling on 3 stock rims, and a spare right now, I'm pickin' up for SURE!

You already told us you live in a town that sounds like "I suck Wa Wa" and "base of the shaft", I think you're good.
Sweet. I never thought about it sounding like "I suck Wa Wa." Now every time I tell people where I live, I'm going to laugh uncontrollably. Great.
Hi, Logan. We exchanged a PM on czpoker a while back, I believe.
Indeed we did. Poker and beer was the main topic, if I recall correctly.

I did my taxes last night. I got money back from the Feds, but owed the state. It works out to about +800 for me. Yay!sidenote: Icers beat Delaware 8-0. Go Icers!

I loved the poker room at Caesar's, nice and quiet and looked really nice. Plus I won there so that probably has a lot to do with it.
Well I love you.
Oh my god, can it please be 5??? **** this work shit. I want to get the hell out of here.Did I mention that I drive a 2000 Alero?? Thought I'd name drop my vehicle. It's only rolling on 3 stock rims, and a spare right now, I'm pickin' up for SURE!
Did you know Norm drives a girl car?