• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Made $400 today by finishing 7th in a $10 MTT. :club:
congrats!!!Today was a pretty big 'win' for my poker league. I shouldn't even post this before I jinx myself but got a verbal handshake from the bar owner which as Norm will tell you is pretty gold and I'm a tiny bit excited so wanted to share.Met with a bar about 60 miles from where all my other games are which means a totally different player pool/market then my current games pull from.. Already have a trained tournament director that lives within 20 minutes of there and is willing to run the games so it will be a hands off venue for me. We locked in 4 weekly events, 2 events each on 2 days per weeks. The reason this is a big win is this will be the first location that I will have pretty much no direct involvement with other than the initial setup, kickoff, points entering and promotions.If this happens and ends up having any resemblance of success then it could set the example for branching out and potentially even franchising.Hope to know 100% within a week and hopefully start games as early as Feb 1. If this goes through I will have 18 tournaments running every week.
It's kinda crazy to see a friend's business become wildly successful. Congrats Alan!
LOL Success has different meanings to different people I guess. I am totally pumped at the direction this league is going and the potential it has, but will be more excited when I can start taking money out of the league for myself. I'm still in the reinvesting all my profits to grow, advertise and expand mode. I did buy Titans PSLs, Season Tickets, and mine and Denny's upcoming Anniversary cabin trip with money from the league, but outside of that I haven't 'cashed out' a dime yet cause I can't.
LOL Success has different meanings to different people I guess. I am totally pumped at the direction this league is going and the potential it has, but will be more excited when I can start taking money out of the league for myself. I'm still in the reinvesting all my profits to grow, advertise and expand mode. I did buy Titans PSLs, Season Tickets, and mine and Denny's upcoming Anniversary cabin trip with money from the league, but outside of that I haven't 'cashed out' a dime yet cause I can't.
Regardless, impressive to me. If you ever expand to this area, I'll help you out. :club:
congrats!!!Today was a pretty big 'win' for my poker league. I shouldn't even post this before I jinx myself but got a verbal handshake from the bar owner which as Norm will tell you is pretty gold and I'm a tiny bit excited so wanted to share.Met with a bar about 60 miles from where all my other games are which means a totally different player pool/market then my current games pull from.. Already have a trained tournament director that lives within 20 minutes of there and is willing to run the games so it will be a hands off venue for me. We locked in 4 weekly events, 2 events each on 2 days per weeks. The reason this is a big win is this will be the first location that I will have pretty much no direct involvement with other than the initial setup, kickoff, points entering and promotions.If this happens and ends up having any resemblance of success then it could set the example for branching out and potentially even franchising.Hope to know 100% within a week and hopefully start games as early as Feb 1. If this goes through I will have 18 tournaments running every week.
Very nice.GL

Fucking trains. Left early at 2:30 today. 1.5 hours later I'm still on the train for my normal 22minute ride. Apparently a truck hit the overpass the train goes under. City needed to inspect to make sure it wouldn't fall on us.

Fucking trains. Left early at 2:30 today. 1.5 hours later I'm still on the train for my normal 22minute ride. Apparently a truck hit the overpass the train goes under. City needed to inspect to make sure it wouldn't fall on us.
Blech. On the other hand, being crushed by an overpass would be worse than being a few hourse late.

I did pick (on another forum) Seattle and Green Bay in the NFC championship game which would be held at Quest field, in Seattle WA. And if such event happens, I'm going to be in Seattle for that game, which will be held on my 5x birthday!I know the seachickens are bad, but when a team gets on a roll, they roll.

I did pick (on another forum) Seattle and Green Bay in the NFC championship game which would be held at Quest field, in Seattle WA. And if such event happens, I'm going to be in Seattle for that game, which will be held on my 5x birthday!I know the seachickens are bad, but when a team gets on a roll, they roll.
Go Bears. :club:
Go Bears. :club:
Go Packers. :icon_biggrin:Good evening folks, caught up. Sitting 4/64 in my 8 pm PSO, just trying to get + points for the night, I've dropped a few spots the past couple nights.
Go Packers. :icon_biggrin:Good evening folks, caught up. Sitting 4/64 in my 8 pm PSO, just trying to get + points for the night, I've dropped a few spots the past couple nights.
Hang in there cliffie, you can doooooo eeeeeeeetttt!