FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So am I in the minority here? I have 2 brothers and all 3 of us are pretty tight and hang out all the time.Yeah, he does look like Stay Puft Duval now.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw Duval.....cookies are what ruined his game. Happy for him though.I think siblings are all over the map. I only have one sister and we are good friends but we only talk once a week or so by phone and only see each other a couple times a year. I did take her to Vegas for her 21st b-day which was good fun.My wife is super tight with her brother but that relationship has been strained a lot lately because my wife does not get along with her brother's wife. It's complicated.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

What possible "Schedule" could an infant have?Sleep....Wake up. cry.......Eat.......Laugh......Poop.......Sleep.....That pretty much covers his day! :PDamn it, why can't my schedule be like that! Bad Beat! :club:
I think they poop more than that.
It never crossed my mind. I absolutely think you snubbed us for other people. It wouldn't be the first time!
Maybe you you were cooler, I would pick you over others.
So am I in the minority here? I have 2 brothers and all 3 of us are pretty tight and hang out all the time.
I work with both of my brothers, they are not always at the office though. We rarely hang out outside of work or certain family functions. My brother has a girlfriend that he's been dating for almost a year and we didn't find out until Christmas.We get along usually, but we all do our own things.
So am I in the minority here? I have 2 brothers and all 3 of us are pretty tight and hang out all the time.
I have 3 brothers...I live with oneI coached hockey with one for 4 yearsLittle brother and I BS all the time and I'm teaching him to driveSo, I'm pretty close with all of them.
Officially no doubt about it ..... redneck ....Comment left on my facebook from a neighbor ... "Wait til your wife sees this.... She'll be taking off a flip flop tonight!!"
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

My bro lives in NYC and we maybe see each other once every 3 years or so at a family function or event. Last time I seen him was when we went to Talladega last year. We talk on Facebook and msn and stuff and definitely get along, but aren't as close as we used to be growing up.PS - Jack in the Box has some pretty decent Egg Rolls. A lot better than I expected.

Yeah, he does look like Stay Puft Duval now.
His belly hangs over his shorts. David needs a protein shake.
I think they poop more than that.
Wanna switch for a day and find out first hand?
Can we start a club? I hate one of my brothers too. The douche brother that I went for lunch with last week. That said he was gonna call me to do something on Sunday, so I left the day open and then he NEVER called me. Yeah, I'm over it.
I used to hate my brother too until my sister died. Not any more, don't want to the chance that something would happen to him with me still hating him.

Event #45 - Pot Limit Hold'em ChampionshipThe 2009 Pot Limit Championship kicks off today at noon. This will be the last $10,000 tournament until July 3rd, the Main Event, and many will view this as a precursor to big one.Last year, this event attracted 352 entrants with Nenad Medic taking it down, earning his first WSOP bracelet and $794,112.Players will start with triple stacks of 30,000 with opening blinds of 100-200. Levels will last 60 minutes. Since this is a Pot Limit event, the maximum opening raise will be seven times the small blind.---------------------------------------------------------------Anyone know how they are arriving at this maximum opening raise of 7 times the small blind?I'm sure, as usual, I'm overlooking something simple.But if its 100/200 blinds then the pot is 300 and if you are going to pot it you call the $200 making it $500, then pot it makes it $1000.

Anyone know how they are arriving at this maximum opening raise of 7 times the small blind?I'm sure, as usual, I'm overlooking something simple.But if its 100/200 blinds then the pot is 300 and if you are going to pot it you call the $200 making it $500, then pot it makes it $1000.
200 to call + raising the pot (500) = 700