• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sooooo, I had a noon softball game today, nice day to enjoy the weather and threaten someone's life, eh?Well, the ump pretty much told the guy it was his word to ours, so go back to the bench and let's play. We scored 15 runs on them that inning and won 29-2. Also, I went 5-5 with a HR (over the "fence"), 3 2Bs, and a single...which I'm sure made him happy. While I was jogging on the field to play 1B for the last inning, since I'm an asshole, I look over at him and said "SERIOUSLY mad, eh?" and laughed.
Well done.

Brent..I bought Rancid, Green Day and Eminem yesterday.. I threw the Rancid on and heard East Bay Night.. and was llike.. ohh I REALLY like this!! Then the next 3 songs I liked and was saying.. Brett is nuts.. this is GREAT!! By the time I got to song 12 I was saying.. Yeah.. Brett was very right.. lolI do like the first few songs and have to let the others grow on me I guess

Brett, just wanted to let you know I appreciated the Rockies effort this weekend.
I enjoyed it and found it rather surprising, but I'm glad they could help out.
Brent..I bought Rancid, Green Day and Eminem yesterday.. I threw the Rancid on and heard East Bay Night.. and was llike.. ohh I REALLY like this!! Then the next 3 songs I liked and was saying.. Brett is nuts.. this is GREAT!! By the time I got to song 12 I was saying.. Yeah.. Brett was very right.. lolI do like the first few songs and have to let the others grow on me I guess
I went through it again this weekend and found more to like than I did the first time around but, still, a few songs out of 20 isn't that much. Still, if they play Roots Radicals on Thursday I will be happy.
I just watched my DVRd French Open final.So very happy for Roger Federer. So very happy. The argument is settled. He is the greatest to play the game (besides Steffi Graf).
I watched him get his cup yesterday. I was flipping through channels and there he was. Yum.
Here's the addition. A star for each nephew and niece. I'm definitely pumped to have more on it, but like Kristen said all this really did is make me want to add even more (again). Excuse the smudge on the strings, my lens has something on it that I can't get off. 0607091800.jpg
Very nice.
I hope I didn't offend.. I was just asking why Hebrew. and not like Chinese, English etc.. I am not sure I'd put Hebrew on me since I really just have no relationship with the language.. and if Spice gets english.. then that means they will not be matching lolI may have to think about it and make up my mind at the last second lol lolOhh Fuck You..
I was in no way offended.
Angel in Elvish.angel.jpgIf I decide to do 2, I will be getting this in the middle of a pair of angel wings on the top of my left foot.
That's snazzy! I like it. Go for the second one! You'll be glad you did.
This will be on the back of my neckTat.jpg
I like it! I'll add you to the appointment this evening (they're on PST and they're tattoo artists so they sleep in).
Nik,Is it okay with you if my friend Katie and my friend Derek (the one who first got me in to the after parties) comes with us to the Ran show?This is Katie next to me (and when viewing this pic, please remember that the wind was blowing and was blowing my dress up and that I don't really have a tummy that sticks out quite that far - especially now since I've lost 15 pounds)4199_83661289778_529119778_1938322_.jpgAnd this is Derek:P1000142.jpg
The more the merrier!
I was wondering that too.
Okay, since he didn't come in here and tell it, I will.We were practicing in the yard (with most of the team). Andy was throwing up balls for us to practice pop flies. It's Dave's turn. His ball, on its way down, hits a power line and changes trajectory. At this point the damn thing must have speeded up, and now he didn't have time to adjust his glove so he caught it with his face. It split his upper lip (on his left side) wide open. I mean wide open. We went to emergency thinking they'd throw a couple of stitches in and we'd be on our way. It turns out he needed an oral maxillofacial surgeon to sew it up because it was very deep and involved some muscle tissue. We had to go to another ER because the one we went to couldn't get anyone to come in on a Saturday night. It happened around 6:30 and we got home at 3:00 am. It took ten stitches (some inside and some outside) and it should heal up just fine with minimal scarring. He didn't even have to shave of his mustache.
Okay, since he didn't come in here and tell it, I will.
Brutal. Anything involving lips, stitches, and a surgeon would not make me happy. Glad it won't leave a bad scar, even though chixdiggem.
I like it! I'll add you to the appointment this evening (they're on PST and they're tattoo artists so they sleep in).Okay, since he didn't come in here and tell it, I will.We were practicing in the yard (with most of the team). Andy was throwing up balls for us to practice pop flies. It's Dave's turn. His ball, on its way down, hits a power line and changes trajectory. At this point the damn thing must have speeded up, and now he didn't have time to adjust his glove so he caught it with his face. It split his upper lip (on his left side) wide open. I mean wide open. We went to emergency thinking they'd throw a couple of stitches in and we'd be on our way. It turns out he needed an oral maxillofacial surgeon to sew it up because it was very deep and involved some muscle tissue. We had to go to another ER because the one we went to couldn't get anyone to come in on a Saturday night. It happened around 6:30 and we got home at 3:00 am. It took ten stitches (some inside and some outside) and it should heal up just fine with minimal scarring. He didn't even have to shave of his mustache.
You really like it?Wow.. Get well soon to him
MMM....12 hours of sleep.I feel better.
I slept a lot, too. Not 12 hours, but about 10. It was pretty awesome.
Danke, is it?
Ja (yes). Bitte (you're welcome).
Well at least Dave got his ER trip for the year out of the way.
I think it's only every other year. Did we go last year?
Brutal. Anything involving lips, stitches, and a surgeon would not make me happy. Glad it won't leave a bad scar, even though chixdiggem.
That's what I told him.
We were practicing in the yard (with most of the team). Andy was throwing up balls for us to practice pop flies. It's Dave's turn. His ball, on its way down, hits a power line and changes trajectory. At this point the damn thing must have speeded up, and now he didn't have time to adjust his glove so he caught it with his face. It split his upper lip (on his left side) wide open. I mean wide open. We went to emergency thinking they'd throw a couple of stitches in and we'd be on our way. It turns out he needed an oral maxillofacial surgeon to sew it up because it was very deep and involved some muscle tissue. We had to go to another ER because the one we went to couldn't get anyone to come in on a Saturday night. It happened around 6:30 and we got home at 3:00 am. It took ten stitches (some inside and some outside) and it should heal up just fine with minimal scarring. He didn't even have to shave of his mustache.
Tell Dave: A hockey player with have put some super glue on it and kept playing!
You really like it?Wow.. Get well soon to him
I really do. It's cool.
PS.. How do I find you on twitter?
I found you, now go to your followers and follow me.
Tell Dave: A hockey player with have put some super glue on it and kept playing!
He asked me to glue it and when I balked, he called Tim and asked him to sew it up. Our friend Dustin is an EMT and he convinced Dave to let a doctor look at it.