• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So, Jeffrey..what are your exciting travel possibilities?
Bahamas mid-March to mid-May is for sure. If Obama eases travel to Cuba, then there's a good chance we do a month long trip and fish all the way around Cuba for June. Probably Idaho for July/August. Maybe Cuba again in September. A really outside shot at 2 weeks in Africa at the end of September/beginning of October, then potentially the Bahamas again for 3 weeks October-November.Clearly, there's a lot of contingencies, but the prospects are exciting.
Bahamas mid-March to mid-May is for sure. If Obama eases travel to Cuba, then there's a good chance we do a month long trip and fish all the way around Cuba for June. Probably Idaho for July/August. Maybe Cuba again in September. A really outside shot at 2 weeks in Africa at the end of September/beginning of October, then potentially the Bahamas again for 3 weeks October-November.Clearly, there's a lot of contingencies, but the prospects are exciting.
Need someone to pour drinks and clean your fish? Cuba and Africa would be fantastic.
Need someone to pour drinks and clean your fish? Cuba and Africa would be fantastic.
I think I'll be the one performing those tasks, but I'll do them as best as I can in your honor.Yeah. Cuba should be phenomenal. That's definitely more likely for me. If the travel restrictions are lifted, we'll be there very shortly afterwards 100%. The Africa I'm gonna need some luck on. Either way, will be nice if I get paid to go fishing with people in those spots.
Cuba's really not all that great. It's a very poor country. There are other much much nicer places in the Caribbean.
I think if US travel opens there'll be a huge influx of infastructure. I could be wrong, but that would be my guess. Aside from that, we'd just be living on the boat most likely and fishing around the island. The fishing there is supposed to be out of this world.
Did anyone else feel a bit strange when they got a face full of the Boss's downtown bonanza during his performance?
He looked like he was enjoying himself. So much so that Toni went online and bought two tix to see him when he plays the Times Union Center here on her birthday, May 14.good evening folks, catching up.
I left out in a cloud of taillights and dust Swore I wasn't coming back, said I'd had enough Saw you in the rear view standing fading from my life But I wasn't turning around, no not this time but Chorus: Don't Think I Don't Think About It Don't think I don't have regrets Don't think it don't get to me Between the work and the hurt and the whiskey Don't think I don't wonder 'bout Could've been, should'a been all worked out I know what I felt and I know what i said but Don't Think I Don't Think About It When we make choices we gotta live with them Heard you found a real good man and you married him I wonder if sometimes I cross your mind Where would we be today if I never drove that car away Repeat Chorus Don't Think I Don't Think about it Repeat Chorus Don't Think I Don't Don't Think I Don't
That's actually a pretty decent album and obviously that song was a hit for him. I like the direction he's going.
Did anyone else feel a bit strange when they got a face full of the Boss's downtown bonanza during his performance?
I turned it over to Puppy Bowl V during halftime.Theodore, the rat terrier mix, should have gotten more recognition.

Well since I'm the only one here and talking to myself again, I'll just talk to myself.Crappy day at work. Too many short deadlines. I hate Mondays like that.Just watched the weather. This is gonna be a nice stretch.7day.jpgOnline ordering of Wingstop is the shizzzznit. Now if only they would deliver.Taking off Wednesday for a doctor's appointment and dentist appointment. I'm having my 4 fillings replaced. They're old and starting to wear plus they're metal and I want the enamel colored ones. It's vain but hey since they need to be replaced anyway I might as well. I'm having all 4 done at once. Anyone ever done this? Am I gonna be sore? Is painkillers standard or not for after having 4 fillings done? Next week I get to see Blake and Ran again so I'm pretty much just holding out for that.So tired.Oh yeah! And Rafa's the Australian Open champion. So awesome.