• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Stan.. this trucking company apparently has season ticks to the Rangers, Devils & Nets. This week alone, he offered 2 sets of Devils ticks, Nets vs Knicks ticks and 1 set of Rangers ticks.. If I get offered more Rangers tickets for games on days when Chris is working, do you want to go or should I let someone else take them? He usually sends the Email the day before but I have to jump on them or else they go to someone else.
So jealous.
Brad's friend count on there just doubled...
And someone is gonna get on a roof with their trusty sniper rifle and take a certain someone out freeing us all up for the hunt.Oh, did i say to much? :club:pirate.gif
Avatar check...rockin it old school for my boy.....LOL
Awesome.
Ah, that AV. I remember when Fryer promised us that at 5k posts.Good times.To bad he's a pussy and didn't follow through.
I'll let you light me on fire, k?
My first Xmas tree that i've ever bought! it only took me 43 years. but Eh! No sense in rushing!tree1.jpgtree2.jpgJust because I found this on the camera!normpirate.jpg
I enjoyed all 3 pics, Admiral. Good for you with the tree. You'll like the lighting it provides.I'm changing mine over from a Thanksgiving to Christmas tree this weekend. Red and Gold.
Speaking of BJs...My buddy is a shift supervisor at a FedEx distribution center. One of his guys didn't show up to work, so he called his cell phone and a girl answers...Girl: Hello...My buddy: Is Steve coming into work?Girl: He's getting a beej right now.My buddy: He's what?Girl: He's getting a blow job right now.My buddy: Uhh....can you have him call me when you're done?Girl: Sure, bye.
Awesome.I get the feeling that wasn't her first BJ.Or her last.I'm 37?!!!
It's not a boob shot. Tim's an ass man, therefore,................And that's all I'm gonna say about boob shots, for now. :D
WOW. and that's all I CAN say....
And someone is gonna get on a roof with their trusty sniper rifle and take a certain someone out freeing us all up for the hunt.Oh, did i say to much? :club:pirate.gif
I never take the same routes anywhere!!!Glad you all enjoyed. She is amazing...
Awesome.I get the feeling that wasn't her first BJ.Or her last.I'm 37?!!!
TRY NOT TO SUCK ANY DICK ON THE WAY TO THE PARKING LOT!Hey you, GET BACK HERE!
it's totaly relevant because you yourself said it was the one you were familiar with first.
Ahhhh, slight miscommunication there. I said I think of the VH version first, but I honestly couldn't tell you when exactly I heard either song for the first time.
It's not the tallest anymore. Some fucking hotel in Dubai is.
I saw a show called "impossible islands" last night that featured the crazy Dubai artificial island resorts. Those Dubaiian's don't do anything half assed.
sorry, I think I fogot a comma thereuh...huh.....so you are going back to vegas soon right?
dec. 9th-17th. You and a friend not named Ben should join me. I'm thinking about trying a super satellite to the 5 diamond ME.

The secret service is just LOVING this! (CNN) -- Two people are being held hostage by an armed man at Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign office in Rochester, New Hampshire, police said Friday.The man walked into the office at about 1 p.m., Maj. Michael Hambrook of the New Hampshire State Police told CNN affiliate WMUR-TV.Hambrook and Clinton campaign officials said two people were believed to be inside. Shortly before 2 p.m., police officers had taken positions across the street from the office, some kneeling behind police cruisers with guns drawn.Witnesses described the man as in his 40s with salt-and-pepper hair, WMUR reported.A woman and her baby were released by the hostage-taker, the woman told workers at a nearby business, according to the WMUR Web site. http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/30/cli...fice/index.html