• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

A guy that works as an engineer in my plant is a gear head.Used to race Cobras and the like.I know his son-in-law worked at a tire place around here, and he knows a lot of car guys, so I asked him if he had any connections to help me get a deal on tires.He just came to my office and says "damn, I had no idea these tires were that expensive."Always nice.So I'm getting tires mounted this weekend, and hopefully, I'll be out for the low low bargain price of $650.-Jeffrey (not to be confused with Alan)

Considering that you responded with this to both the opportunity to suck my balls and shove a cock in my mouth, I'm not sure how to answer that.
Ummmm, well, ahhhhh, huh, uh, you see, um, I meant whichever one has the best shot of getting you naked.
Just don't forget to make a killing at the sports book.
Apparently, I like to blow $200 at the craps table while drinking my morning coffee. The sports book will have to wait until lunch.Do you all offer the Fire Bet?I hit a $5 5-point fire bet my first full day in Vegas and it paid for my morning coffee the entire trip.
shove a cock in his mouth
eval
A guy that works as an engineer in my plant is a gear head.Used to race Cobras and the like.I know his son-in-law worked at a tire place around here, and he knows a lot of car guys, so I asked him if he had any connections to help me get a deal on tires.He just came to my office and says "damn, I had no idea these tires were that expensive."Always nice.So I'm getting tires mounted this weekend, and hopefully, I'll be out for the low low bargain price of $650.-Jeffrey (not to be confused with Alan)
That's like $4 in parts. -Sam
That's like $4 in parts. -Sam
Nice.I'm really not that surprised. I was hoping to get out for around $500, but I feared it was going to be more. I've gotten great durability out of the stock tires, over 60k miles, and the cheapest models in that size online were $100, so by the time I were to order, ship, and have to deal with taking them somewhere to be moutned, I'd probably still be well over $500, so I'm pretty comfortable with the deal they're giving me.Good 60k tires. I know we've gone through this before, but comfortable shoes, a good mattress, and tires are three things I would never skimp on. I don't need the most extravagant ones, but I'm not getting ones that the guys in the shop wouldn't put on a car they let their kids ride in.

I know that guys like Bobby Bowden and Joe Paterno should probably be allowed to finish out their careers however they wish, but FSU extending Bowden's contract just seems like bad business. Someone's gotta sit down and politely ask him to walk away if they're going to compete with Florida anytime soon.His halftime interview during the Florida game was a sorry state of affairs. It looked like he was drunk, and didn't even come close to answering any of the questions he was asked. Kids don't relate to him and he's not going to get the athletes that Meyer will.

Simmons is a genius. This would have to be the biggest "fuck yourselves" ever in sports, right?What if the Pats left Chris Hanson inactive for the Jets game and played without a punter? Wouldn't that be the ultimate slap in the face? Know this going in, Mangini ... we're not punting. Can you think of a better psychological ploy? It's one thing to go 19-0; it's another thing to be the team that intentionally scratched their punter before a game for the first-ever Eff You Transaction. Now I know what I want for Christmas.

really? you're really going there? You can't see that i was making a joke? You really want me to start putting SW on my posts? or should i put hidden text "Sam, this is just a joke, please don't take it too seriously"?lemme know how i should handle this...cause either you're just being difficult, or i'm gonna have to dumb things down.
No I seriously wan't you to understand when I'm playing ther game too. Maybe you should get your SW meter checked or at least take the corn cob out of your ass.