FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Alright, what do we think? It's a little redder than I imagined but I don't think I hate it.IMG_1118.jpg
i'd hit it!lose the grey shirt and take the picture again, js!played my first SnG outside the NegO in awhilegot short stacked HU but was ready to make it even chips all in domination JQ QK, turn two pair, he rivers straight, silly game :DSeat 2: dna4ever (2975 in chips) Seat 6: biesia7 (10525 in chips) dna4ever: posts small blind 75biesia7: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to dna4ever [Qs Kh]biesia7 said, "***in lol"dna4ever: calls 75biesia7: raises 10375 to 10525 and is all-indna4ever: calls 2825 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [6s 9c Qd]*** TURN *** [6s 9c Qd] [Kc]*** RIVER *** [6s 9c Qd Kc] [Ts]*** SHOW DOWN ***biesia7: shows [Jh Qc] (a straight, Nine to King)dna4ever: shows [Qs Kh] (two pair, Kings and Queens)biesia7 collected 5950 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5950 | Rake 0 Board [6s 9c Qd Kc Ts]Seat 2: dna4ever (button) (small blind) showed [Qs Kh] and lost with two pair, Kings and QueensSeat 6: biesia7 (big blind) showed [Jh Qc] and won (5950) with a straight, Nine to KingDealer: dna4ever finished the tournament in 2nd placeDealer: biesia7 wins the tournament - congratulations!63 hands played and saw flop:- 5 times out of 13 while in small blind (38%)- 10 times out of 13 while in big blind (77%)- 8 times out of 37 in other positions (22%)- a total of 23 times out of 63 (37%)Pots won at showdown - 7 out of 9 (78%)Pots won without showdown - 7
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

you told someone on a table my wife was playing on a couple of NegO's ago to 'get aids and die'. Makes you scum. Jealousy has nothing to do with it.and you overplayed your hand in the NegO and that's why I got all your chips.night folks.
served
I liked that bet a LOT more before Tiger threw that 63 on the board today.
still have a decent shot, he's have to put up a 67 or better in Sunday. I don't think he'll be looking to take many chances if he has a big lead.
I can't recognize her hiding behind Renae.Oh. Dear. Seriously.It's been awhile. Howdy folks.I've been drinking. Ya that's it.
Locked up for months and this is the best he can do.Looking good Ren. I think you should have Jdawg'd us and flashed a nipple.
I need to get laid every night. I think this would cure my sleep issues.
A few orgasms work wonders for sleeplessness.
I know exactly what you're talking about. They're freaky as hell, but I think they're sort of cool. But looking back on it, it was pretty sweet.
Okay, just reading that scared me. I hope that never ever happens to me. Seriously. My subconscious has enough crazy crap in store for me when I'm dreaming, but adding to that thinking I'm awake and being attacked will not do. I'll take sleep talking and walking instead. I don't even really walk, I just occasionally stand up or sit up in bed. On my honeymoon, I woke up in the bed and breakfast in the middle of the night while trying to remove the picture over the headboard. It was weird.
I don't think you're allowed to have glass containers by the pool.
Norm does not submit to rules that impede his floating and drinking.
Alright, what do we think? It's a little redder than I imagined but I don't think I hate it.IMG_1118.jpg
Holy moly! First, I love the hair! B. You look freaking awesome. iii. Seeing the pic makes me miss you a bunch. IV. I agree with Oz on the boobage. I once put on the see through top and asked Dave if it made me look like a ho. He said, "Yes, but I like hos."

Allie,I haven't exactly had your experience, but I've had something close several times. I become aware of my inability to move while I'm still dreaming. Lots of my childhood nightmares ended while I was pursued by some evil but suddenly couldn't move as I started to wake up. I don't recall a sense of waking up prior to that, though.I have had some other fairly kooky dream experiences I can share. When I was a kid, I had a recurring dream of being grabbed by some horrible tentacled octopus-like monster that lived in the bathroom closet. That ****ing thing ate me at least a couple of times every night. And then I'd wake up. Any time I'd walk near the bathroom in a dream, I'd see it coming. Which of course by dream logic means that it just did. It got to be sort of routine, actually. Then one night I was having a particularly horrific (but unrelated) nightmare set in my house. I figured out that I was dreaming, but I couldn't wake up. This dream really sucked, so I wanted it to end. There were zombies chasing me or some such. Then I remember that the stupid octopus dream always woke me up, so my dream self set out to the bathroom to find it. The octopus monster ate me like always and then I woke up.

Hey! I remember that place. Right around the corner on the second floor is the room that will live in infamy.
There should be a plaque there that says "Meadville Annex".
"...and Norm was like, 'I can't believe how many people are killing Raquel in these things' and we were all like, 'No shit, what's that about..' and...oh...haha..and you guys are gonna love this part...then I make fun of the Colts and say how they're total shit compared to the Dolphins. Oh man, that never gets old. Good stuff. Anyway, if anyone has any questions I'd be glad to answer them at this time."
Oooh, have the people at the meeting do fmktsa on each other! Then make sure to call them all FAGS! You could read excerpts from Meatlovers. That was quality stuff!
Nancy's first flight. She's on ASQ 841! :club:flightsmall.jpg
hmm i think she deserves a congrats...but explain please...
Not since I stopped all the drugs.. Weird shit.---So.. did my exponential bleach clear the drain or not? ---Last night was fun. That's all I will say.
details.....
No I don't see angels and dead people. Since y'all think I'm nuts now......I did a little research. I was sure this had to be some sort of sleep phenonena. A little bit of googling, and presto.......self-diagnosis.It's called Sleep Paralysis.What is sleep paralysis?Sleep paralysis consists of a period of inability to perform voluntary movements either at sleep onset (called hypnogogic or predormital form) or upon awakening (called hypnopompic or postdormtal form).Sleep paralysis may also be referred to as isolated sleep paralysis, familial sleep paralysis, hynogogic or hypnopompic paralysis, predormital or postdormital paralysisWhat are the symptoms? * A complaint of inability to move the trunk or limbs at sleep onset or upon awakening * Presence of brief episodes of partial or complete skeletal muscle paralysis * Episodes can be associated with hypnagogic hallucinations or dream-like mentation (act or use of the brain) Polysomnography (a sleep recording) shows at least one of the following: * suppression of skeletal muscle tone * a sleep onset REM period * dissociated REM sleep Is it harmful?Sleep paralysis is most often associated with narcolepsy, a neurological condition in which the person has uncontrollable naps. However, there are many people who experience sleep paralysis without having signs of narcolepsy. Sometimes it runs in families. There is no known explanation why some people experience this paralysis. It is not harmful, although most people report feeling very afraid because they do not know what is happening, and within minutes they gradually or abruptly are able to move again; the episode is often terminated by a sound or a touch on the body.In some cases, when hypnogogic hallucinations are present, people feel that someone is in the room with them,some experience the feeling that someone or something is sitting on their chest and they feel impending death and suffocation. That has been called the “Hag Phenomena” and has been happening to people over the centuries. These things cause people much anxiety and terror, but there is no physical harm.
that's me
I'll get yours tonight. Any particular ocassion?
just cuz i'm cool like that...
:heart:I'm coloring my hair for all of you who are following the exciting adventures that are my life.We'll be going to Jeff & Heather's in a couple of hours.I spent nearly $200 on clothes last night. (DO NOT go shopping on Darvocet. You'll spend too much money.)I'll be wearing some of my new clothes with a new hair color to go drink tequila with J&H.This concludes our "you must be really bored to read this" segment of the show.
can't wait to see it...Jarret and I decided to go shopping today...i got undieshe got 4 shirts....
"...and Norm was like, 'I can't believe how many people are killing Raquel in these things' and we were all like, 'No shit, what's that about..' and...oh...haha..and you guys are gonna love this part...then I make fun of the Colts and say how they're total shit compared to the Dolphins. Oh man, that never gets old. Good stuff. Anyway, if anyone has any questions I'd be glad to answer them at this time."
exactly
You are your own worst critic. We all are. I didn't notice anything at all. You're sensitive to it so you notice it all the time, I bet. I'm the same way so I understand but you really do look good in that pic.
I agree. Sharon looks great in that pic.I'm the one that photographs like crap. Or just makes stupid faces when the camera flashes.