FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Probably, but only because you never know when i have to leave the office on business.Hopefully, i'll be filling the tank about once a month.
The commie environment thanks you! Blue supports Terrorism and Saudi Oil Production! :PBut we all know that your 1 minute commute would be to much to add to any business trip to go home and get your car. :club: LOL
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

so is someone else going today, or not until we finish Brett's bio, which Fryer and I agreed on Friday would definitely be done on Tuesday (likely, the third one in October)

The commie environment thanks you! Blue supports Terrorism and Saudi Oil Production! :PBut we all know that your 1 minute commute would be to much to add to any business trip to go home and get your car. :club: LOL
Well...we all know you love your girlie car too much to take transit to work, right?
Unpossible. It's always there. Cordial, sure. In the same place with mutual friends, sure. Call her up just to casually chat about life.....unpossible.
You're probably right.
Well...we all know you love your girlie car too much to take transit to work, right?
If we had a working transit system, you'd be correct! But alas. This is atlanta. We don't have a working transit system, we love our traffic to much!
Side note two: I think it was, "you have stolen my, you have stolen my heart" and I'm pretty sure that was a Dashboard Confessional lyric that I was hearing when I got the text about you talking to me most, and I thought you liked them. Meh.
Ahhhhhhhh, you're correct, I misread the text when I was copying it to the thread. And, I do enjoy Dashboard. Now that I think about it, it is one of their lyrics. It's totally gay that you sent it to me, though.
Soy un perdedor................weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
At least you know it in 2 languages.Good mourning. Allergies suck. I've had a headache for about 16 hours now that I can't get rid of.Is today an Ask Day? Brett didn't name a successor before he left Friday, did he?
Thanks. I had chips for a good portion of the time, but I hate getting people early. I saw you online, and was going to let you know, but by the time we got down to about 12, it was nearly two, and I didn't see you online anymore.
Yea, I've been trying to get to bed at a decent hour on Sundays. I'm always 1/2 asleep on Mondays.
Side note that I guess is becoming the main note: Wow, it's amazing how many times I think of some of you when I hear shitty music on the radio. Ren, I hear Chris Cornell's cover of Billie Jean when I was driving home yesterday. I thought of you. What a fucking pile of trash that song was.
Soy un perdedor quién no sabe buena música.Seriously, if you can't listen to that and not realize that is how that song should have been sung, then we can't ever talk about music.
Soy un perdedor quién no sabe buena música.Seriously, if you can't listen to that and not realize that is how that song should have been sung, then we can't ever talk about music.
He was shouting. It was painful. I tried to poke my eardrums out with a straw.
Yea, I've been trying to get to bed at a decent hour on Sundays. I'm always 1/2 asleep on Mondays.
I wish it had been earlier. I got tired.
Not only does it not work, but why would you make an effort to remain friends with someone in a different town when it's become clear there's no future together.I never understood the whole 'let's stay friends' things.
I guess for me, it's just that we were really close as friends before the relationship and we talked about stuff that neither of us discussed with anybody else. I have no intention of doing anything about it soon, but it just seems like a shame to lose that for good.
I guess for me, it's just that we were really close as friends before the relationship and we talked about stuff that neither of us discussed with anybody else. I have no intention of doing anything about it soon, but it just seems like a shame to lose that for good.
make new friends.you really want to be the one she turns to for relationship advice?
Not only does it not work, but why would you make an effort to remain friends with someone in a different town when it's become clear there's no future together.I never understood the whole 'let's stay friends' things.I gots friends, Bitch...i need mah dick sucked.
Because it's so rare to find people of any sex who "get" you so completely. I can totally understand the desire to keep that or try to go back to how it was before sleeping together fucked it all up.Note to self - yeah.
Because it's so rare to find people of any sex who "get" you so completely. I can totally understand the desire to keep that or try to go back to how it was before sleeping together fucked it all up.Note to self - yeah.
If that was so important to her, they'd be together. Good luck.
my commute to work is going to be 1 minute and 30 seconds beginning in sept.i win.
Have you thought about walking or biking instead of turning on the internal combustion engine for a less than 2 minute commute?
so is someone else going today, or not until we finish Brett's bio, which Fryer and I agreed on Friday would definitely be done on Tuesday (likely, the third one in October)
Speaking of, I'm not exactly busy at this point so maybe now is a good time to write about myself as if I'm not myself but rather someone else writing about myself, who is not me. You know, for the flow of the book or whatever.
I got that video (sort of), too. It was more of a slideshow type thing of a bunch of still images (maybe my phone doesn't have video capability). And, as long as it's either groomed or bald I'm good to go. I'm not into bushy bushes.
Maybe your phone sucks.It was video. With commentary by Jarret.He was pointing out the dark sheep for you.Maybe I'll listen to it again later and type up a transcript. Maybe not.
Is today an Ask Day? Brett didn't name a successor before he left Friday, did he?
I'm actually not sure who's left aside from people who aren't around regularly...so help me out here.