FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Found this photo from the Purdue comp this year.DSCN0137.jpg
He has that look like, "I know you're taking this photo to put it on the internet and make fun of me someday..."
STOP! Unless your city is on this list, you DO NOT have TRAFFIC!1. Los Angeles2. New York3. Seattle4. Atlantathat's the list. END OF STORY!
eh hem.......I don't know how DC isn't on this list, but I will challenge anyone who says we do not have traffic.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Once upon a time, I was falling in loveNow I'm only falling apart
Is that "Total Eclipse of the Heart?"Hahaha I remember that song.When I was a kid I always thought they said "totally blitzed by a fart."I think I was in 3rd grade. Still funny.
STOP! Unless your city is on this list, you DO NOT have TRAFFIC!1. Los Angeles2. New York3. Seattle4. Atlantathat's the list. END OF STORY!
I think J and Shaver will disagree with you.Ever divien in SF/SJ?
Once upon a time, I was falling in loveNow I'm only falling apart
I will now have Total Eclipse of Heart stuck in my head all day.At least it will be the version from Old School."AND I NEED YOU NOW TONIGHT.... I FUCKIN' NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER!"

Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done....but not dumber than FTG.So, on Sunday, we went to BW-3s after our softball game. Tab was $21ish and when I get my bank card back, it's $26. My buddy says that he rang them up on the wrong cards, we check the cards numbers to the receipts and he was right. No problem, I just paid the extra $5 and he was going to buy me a few beers next time out.Yesterday, he calls me...Kirk: Wanna meet me at the Settle to talk about important stuff?Tim (thinking he's serious): ...Important? Like what?Kirk: Like the credit card thing yesterday. Open up your wallet and look at your card.I check it out, there's HIS name on it. Us two idiots never realized we have the same exact card and never looked at the names. So, he got a case of beer and went golfing using my card yesterday. Then, he went to the liquor store and did it debit, but his PIN wouldnt work. He told the guy to just run it credit and while it was processing, he looks and sees my name on it. So, he just signs my name for the captain. I used his to buy lunch and signed my name, cause I obviously didn't know at the time. So, $80 - $10 = he owes me $70.Yea, reeeeeeeeeeeeeal dumb, I know.

Cool pics, Logan.Sucky story. Stupid bitch.
Thanks. The funny part is that after she dumped Ken, she tried jumping on ANOTHER one of my friends. He wasn't having it though.Now I hear she's banging her younger brother's best friend.
Toronto. look it up.
Oh ***** please. You don't even drive downtown. I bet you drive straight down Derry to Hwy 10 donchya?Our traffic isn't that bad.
I will now how Total Eclipse of Heart stuck in my head all day.
Dog I hate that song.
On recommendation from a colleague, I ordered "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell," by Tucker Max off Amazon, and it arrived yesterday.I started reading. Amusing to say the least.
There's quite a few wild stories in that book. I enjoyed it.I think my personal fav is "The Austin Road Trip."
Yea, reeeeeeeeeeeeeal dumb, I know.
If it were me, I'd call that Burnout Move # 73Norm - Boy shorts panties today... BOY SHORTS PANTIES. I know you got pics with em...
eh hem.......I don't know how DC isn't on this list, but I will challenge anyone who says we do not have traffic.
Opps. I usually stop at Atlanta, but the Washington area is definately in the top 5!1. Los Angeles2. New York3. Seattle4. Atlanta5. Washington DC
I think J and Shaver will disagree with you.Ever divien in SF/SJ?
I just stopped at Atlanta. I'll show them the love!Yes, i have. Not in the top 5. AINEC!
Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done....but not dumber than FTG.So, on Sunday, we went to BW-3s after our softball game. Tab was $21ish and when I get my bank card back, it's $26. My buddy says that he rang them up on the wrong cards, we check the cards numbers to the receipts and he was right. No problem, I just paid the extra $5 and he was going to buy me a few beers next time out.Yesterday, he calls me...Kirk: Wanna meet me at the Settle to talk about important stuff?Tim (thinking he's serious): ...Important? Like what?Kirk: Like the credit card thing yesterday. Open up your wallet and look at your card.I check it out, there's HIS name on it. Us two idiots never realized we have the same exact card and never looked at the names. So, he got a case of beer and went golfing using my card yesterday. Then, he went to the liquor store and did it debit, but his PIN wouldnt work. He told the guy to just run it credit and while it was processing, he looks and sees my name on it. So, he just signs my name for the captain. I used his to buy lunch and signed my name, cause I obviously didn't know at the time. So, $80 - $10 = he owes me $70.Yea, reeeeeeeeeeeeeal dumb, I know.
buy this shiznit w/ his credit card:SWCowGirlPackL.jpg
Bill Gates could easily give everyone in the US 1 Million Dollars, and still have how much left over?Don't you think he should just do that out of the goodness of his heart?
Sign me up.
Oh ***** please. You don't even drive downtown. I bet you drive straight down Derry to Hwy 10 donchya?Our traffic isn't that bad.
I drive Hwy. 401. You get chauffered. Bite me.
Hard of hearing? Besides. you're foreign, until you become a state, you don't count!
Second busiest highway in North America.
Madonna wannabe.
You're on to me.... Suppose that should've been 'vouch' huh. Guess if I pronounced the word correctly, maybe I could spell the correct word...
Boom Boom Boom, let's go back to my room....
I enjoyed that book.-Mr. Simpleton
I almost started crying in the Subway while eating lunch when I read one line.
I drive Hwy. 401. You get chauffered. Bite me.Second busiest highway in North America.
You know what? I came to your town. Actually enjoyed it. Now, Get your ass down here and tell me if you believe the same thing after we just go to get beer for the boat!Ask Stan! :club: