• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hope on the horizon, bad news for the BoJ ?http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/13355/NewswireToday - /newswire/ - London, United Kingdom, 01/30/2007 - Shortly after Neteller announced its decision to pull out of the US gaming market on January 18, the London-based technology company Seed Capital Ltd. introduced a new payment processing service 'YouTeller.com'."We will start in March with a revolution in simplicity of worldwide online payments. Everybody who can download songs or play online games will now be able to pay for that instantly," said Johannes Knierzinger, CEO and co-founder.On Monday the British Financial Services Authority (FSA) granted YouTeller the "Small E-Money Issuer Certificate", therefore making it possible to operate as an e-wallet. "The FSA has already given us the green light. We will begin services after the server-security testing period is completed," said Florian Schweitzer, company spokesman and co-founder. It took three month to develop the new online payment framework."We have no overseas branch in a NAFTA-country like Neteller or Citadel, so we are not affected by US legislation," underlined Schweitzer. YouTeller is part of an international lobbying task force that works on the issue 'worldwide online payments' with the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and the European Union.The WTO has again ruled against the United States in favor of Antigua and Barbuda, this time for not taking "the necessary steps to comply" with the April 2005 WTO ruling to correct discrimination against foreign internet gambling operators, Reuters reported late last week.Earlier this month, federal officials arrested the founders of Neteller, an Isle of Man-based online payment processor, while they were in the US to switch planes. John Lefebvre and Stephen Lawrence are set to fight the charges laid against them when they appear in court in February

The WTO has again ruled against the United States in favor of Antigua and Barbuda, this time for not taking "the necessary steps to comply" with the April 2005 WTO ruling to correct discrimination against foreign internet gambling operators, Reuters reported late last week.
Am I reading this correctly if I read it as...The WTO does not like the fact that we have warrants out for the arrest of founders and company personel of off shore online gaming sites. As well as the fact that the US acts on those warrants.
Josh - What do cheesesteaks have to do with Pittsburgh?
You guys are like Philly's little sister right?Jesus I'm still catching up, I'm glad I spent my time watching movies and beating off last night instead of reading all this.
You guys are like Philly's little sister right?Jesus I'm still catching up, I'm glad I spent my time watching movies and beating off last night instead of reading all this.
Actually no, not really...Or at least I don't think so.
Dear Ang,Do any of the naked dudes you draw in your art class ever get chubs?Curiously Gay,Alan
I wondered the same thing…or if they got shrinkage cuz its cold???
Nope, at least not yet.And no shrinkage that I can tell, its not too cold in the classrooms and theres a hot ass light pointed towards the model. I had to be a model for a little bit (for heads, fully clothed!, everybody had to do it) and it is very hot under that light.
good luck, safe trip.LOL that reminds me of an article I read last night... mistakes in masturbating. Apparently this guy stuck the wooden end of the incense in the end of his dick and lit it.. after he was 'done' he fell asleep and didnt take the now burnt down incense stick out and the little wooden stick got stuck in there and he had to get it surgically removed from his penis.
they should have left it in so he can't reproduce
Hope on the horizon, bad news for the BoJ ?http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/13355/NewswireToday - /newswire/ - London, United Kingdom, 01/30/2007 - Shortly after Neteller announced its decision to pull out of the US gaming market on January 18, the London-based technology company Seed Capital Ltd. introduced a new payment processing service 'YouTeller.com'.
there's always going to be someone waiting to take over if another company goes down.I got an E-mail last week from a site called dimeline poker, they gave a link to a "prepaid phone minues" company, they you could exchange the prepaid phone card for money on the poker site.

I also forgt to tell you guys.. I said to DN "DN you need to stay in this. We have 4 other Army members coming tomorrow".. so some guy at his table said Oh Army huh? DN Says.. No No.. different Army lol

Dear alan..I forgot to tell you while we were at the Borgata, I asked DN "When are you going to ban DNA?" His reply: "He getting out of hand again?":club:
HEHE
TYnow i can finally get some sleep
I apologize to Brad and Jeffrey for my comment last night.Drunk posts are sometimes not the way to go. There was a really funny idea in there, but it didn't come out. Sorry.
No worries. No offense was taken whatsoever. You should know by now I don't get upset at much.
No worries. No offense was taken whatsoever. You should know by now I don't get upset at much.
I still think you'd be pretty upset if I dumped dirt, garbage, and other debris on you when you were sleeping.
I still think you'd be pretty upset if I dumped dirt, garbage, and other debris on you when you were sleeping.
not unless you had the portable oscillating fan on high
I swore this said "mind powers" when I read it. For a second I became very afraid of Alan.
Bahahahaha! Brett can always make me laugh.
nice nipple ring
I agree. Nipple rings get me hot. If I got nipple rings would I make myself hot?
:club::D So, I've decided I like having liquid shits better then solid nasty ones. It's soo much easier when the wiping process needs to happen. I mean, with the big solid turds, you're subject to dingleberries, having something slide against an asscheek and making a mess. Oh, and let me not forget the dreaded, Back Splash. I'm sure you can all relate to this. When that large turd hits the water and causes that really uncomfortable splash onto your anus. Not Cool. Not Cool at all. Liquid shits though.....everything aforementioned is Null. I like that. And I like using the word Null. Also, Erik.... Can you please tell me if it's Gay, gay gay gay, like cunt-punt her gay, IF, I use babywipes to clean my asshole after shitting? Thank you. Nik-Not to feel left out, if you'd like to respond to this, by all means, please do so.
Baby wipes are all good.
One for the ladies!Picture087.jpg
Oooh baby!