FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Ohhhhh, I wanna play.Ten Things I Hate About Erik...1. He started Jeffrey on that annoying "heh" thing.2. His MSN doesn't work.3. He doesn't spell his name with a C.4. How he says "darlin'" - No wait, that's one of the few things I don't hate.5. He doesn't drunk dial me to karaoke.6. He wants to put his peepee in Lori but hides it by e-pulling her pigtails.7. He has a mischevious smile.8. He gets crappie country songs stuck in my head.9. He lives in Iowa.10. He drinks Pepsi products.
One last thing, I really must sayare the 10 Things I Hate about RenaeThe way you stalk the little boysThe constant "shuddup whore" static noiseYour gallavanting about in the Sick ThreadAnd in Vegas you never gave me headyour bitching about Ozzy's test-driving carswhile dreaming of riding Brett's eye-brows like handle barsyour geeky fascination with guitar heroand the discussions that follow ..... a total zeroyour luck box turned out to be a bankruptcy chestand you've never gotten me pictures of Spicey's breastsSo now I can bid you a final adieuand on this shiny morning, a hearty fuck you
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

One last thing, I really must sayare the 10 Things I Hate about RenaeThe way you stalk the little boysThe constant "shuddup whore" static noiseYour gallavanting about in the Sick ThreadAnd in Vegas you never gave me headyour bitching about Ozzy's test-driving carswhile dreaming of riding Brett's eye-brows like handle barsyour geeky fascination with guitar heroand the discussions that follow ..... a total zeroyour luck box turned out to be a bankruptcy chestand you've never gotten me pictures of Spicey's breastsSo now I can bid you a hearty adieuand on this shiny morning, a final fuck you
Beautiful..just..wow..Awe inspiring.
I really want a dog. I don't think I've been the same since I found out my little guy got run over when I was living in CO.
Sorry to hear about your dog. It is tough losing them.
Ohhhh I know instantly that I would love this dog. What's her name?
She is a big lover, pet her and she won't leave you alone. Her name is Dora.
One last thing, I really must sayare the 10 Things I Hate about RenaeThe way you stalk the little boysThe constant "shuddup whore" static noiseYour gallavanting about in the Sick ThreadAnd in Vegas you never gave me headyour bitching about Ozzy's test-driving carswhile dreaming of riding Brett's eye-brows like handle barsyour geeky fascination with guitar heroand the discussions that follow ..... a total zeroyour luck box turned out to be a bankruptcy chestand you've never gotten me pictures of Spicey's breastsSo now I can bid you a final adieuand on this shiny morning, a hearty fuck you
winner

"The damage is infectious, the confession is too late.. and how can I accept it? ..We are in a mess--a danger zone, what will happen next, we never know.." - Gwen[Rambling]Some nights when I flip through MySpace or Facebook, or wander into my room and see old pictures from high school or some of 'em from college, I start to feel kind of melancholy and I really miss Lindsey and then I miss Michelle. I suck.[/Rambling]

"The damage is infectious, the confession is too late.. and how can I accept it? ..We are in a mess--a danger zone, what will happen next, we never know.." - Gwen[Rambling]Some nights when I flip through MySpace or Facebook, or wander into my room and see old pictures from high school or some of 'em from college, I start to feel kind of melancholy and I really miss Lindsey and then I miss Michelle. I suck.[/Rambling]
you dont suck
1 Young Cho 2,606,000 2 Daniel Negreanu 1,296,000 3 Thang "Kido" Pham 825,000 4 Bryan Sumner 430,000 5 Gary Kainer 410,000 6 J.C. Tran 181,000 TV Table baby!
Yippeee…..Take er' down!!
I haven't drunk dialed anyone for a long time..my phone's "unable to charge", whatever-the-fuck that means. I miss drunk dialing and singing to people. Jeffrey used to love my messages that I'd leave him. Pepsi > Coke, for sure, though.One of the above is actually not true, though. I'll leave it in suspense.
I miss drunk singing dials
get a restore disc from dell, should cost around 20-40 bucks and reinstall the original OS
Roger - play around in your computer and I'll recheck mine tonight (remind me) but you should be able to find and system restore feature on your computer without needing the disk. I know my computer can do it...
One last thing, I really must sayare the 10 Things I Hate about Renae
Brilliant!
I haven't gotten drunk before noon in a long time. Sounds like a plan, no?
no, go for a run instead

Mornin'Renae: I want to stab Vaidisova. Yea, I know she's 17, I'll wait...maybe.A good inch of snow today, first snow that's more than a dusting we've had this year. I'm glad people drive 40 on the interstate when it's snowing, even thought there is no snow on the roads.

do it!!!
Im drunk by noon, But thats okay.. I'll be president someday.. Light my cigarette and I think that Bert Susanka made me drink..Load the box and then pump that shit..Got my greatest hits..Got my greatest hits..The writing on the wall.. All my friends drink alcohol.. I'm too drunk to light the bong.. Im too stoned to write this song.. Light my cigarette and I think that Bert Susanka made me drink..Load the box and then pump that shit.