• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I thought this was a new game.
Ten Things I Hate About Gary..1. He never hooked me up with a bed when I lived in CO.2. He's better at poker than I am.3. He smells like poop.4. He's too nice and I can never be an ass to him.5. He doesn't post in here enough.6. He doesn't post in NLHE strat enough.7. He's never on AIM.8. He steals away Allie's attention from me.9. He has a lot of cool stories he never tells.10. He's a Newman.
Ten Things I Hate About Gary..1. He never hooked me up with a bed when I lived in CO.2. He's better at poker than I am.3. He smells like poop.4. He's too nice and I can never be an ass to him.5. He doesn't post in here enough.6. He doesn't post in NLHE strat enough.7. He's never on AIM.8. He steals away Allie's attention from me.9. He has a lot of cool stories he never tells.10. He's a Newman.
Ohhhhh, I wanna play.Ten Things I Hate About Erik...1. He started Jeffrey on that annoying "heh" thing.2. His MSN doesn't work.3. He doesn't spell his name with a C.4. How he says "darlin'" - No wait, that's one of the few things I don't hate.5. He doesn't drunk dial me to karaoke.6. He wants to put his peepee in Lori but hides it by e-pulling her pigtails.7. He has a mischevious smile.8. He gets crappie country songs stuck in my head.9. He lives in Iowa.10. He drinks Pepsi products.
Ohhhhh, I wanna play.Ten Things I Hate About Erik...1. He started Jeffrey on that annoying "heh" thing.2. His MSN doesn't work.3. He doesn't spell his name with a C.4. How he says "darlin'" - No wait, that's one of the few things I don't hate.5. He doesn't drunk dial me to karaoke.6. He wants to put his peepee in Lori but hides it by e-pulling her pigtails.7. He has a mischevious smile.8. He gets crappie country songs stuck in my head.9. He lives in Iowa.10. He drinks Pepsi products.
I haven't drunk dialed anyone for a long time..my phone's "unable to charge", whatever-the-fuck that means. I miss drunk dialing and singing to people. Jeffrey used to love my messages that I'd leave him. Pepsi > Coke, for sure, though.One of the above is actually not true, though. I'll leave it in suspense.

Ivan - trees are overrated, take them all out.Sharon - CongratsAllIn - Welcome backEveryone else - how do I fix my laptop?Oh yeah, that storm. The one that didn't arrive last night. It showed up today. It is truly nasty outside. I had to shovel the porch to get outside to let the dog out.

Night Kristin

Oh yeah, that storm. The one that didn't arrive last night. It showed up today. It is truly nasty outside. I had to shovel the porch to get outside to let the dog out.
What kind of dog?
Ivan - trees are overrated, take them all out.Sharon - CongratsAllIn - Welcome backEveryone else - how do I fix my laptop?Oh yeah, that storm. The one that didn't arrive last night. It showed up today. It is truly nasty outside. I had to shovel the porch to get outside to let the dog out.
get a restore disc from dell, should cost around 20-40 bucks and reinstall the original OS
Night KristinWhat kind of dog?
She's called a Moscow Watch Dog. A St. Bernard hybid. She is old and weighs about 150 lbs.
get a restore disc from dell, should cost around 20-40 bucks and reinstall the original OS
I may have to break down and call Dell. Thanks Ang.
She's called a Moscow Watch Dog. A St. Bernard hybid. She is old and weighs about 150 lbs.
I really want a dog. I don't think I've been the same since I found out my little guy got run over when I was living in CO.
She's called a Moscow Watch Dog. A St. Bernard hybid. She is old and weighs about 150 lbs.I may have to break down and call Dell. Thanks Ang.
Ohhhh I know instantly that I would love this dog. What's her name?