• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

can't even get a little lucky, FUCK POKERNO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $10+$1 (Real Money), #820,516,836 Golf Weekend With Daniel Multi Table Tournament, 7 Aug 2006 10:35 PM ET Seat 1: TheGoalie0 ($4,340 in chips) Seat 2: Janfor99 ($1,195 in chips) Seat 4: bigmike411. ($4,290 in chips) Seat 5: August000 ($5,800 in chips) Seat 6: weirsy99 ($2,365 in chips) Seat 8: LostLeader1 ($5,085 in chips) Seat 10: SAM_Hard80 ($1,575 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSSAM_Hard80 posts blind ($100), TheGoalie0 posts blind ($200).PRE-FLOPJanfor99 folds, bigmike411. folds, August000 folds, weirsy99 folds, LostLeader1 folds, SAM_Hard80 bets $600, TheGoalie0 bets $4,140 and is all-in, SAM_Hard80 calls $875 and is all-in.FLOP [board cards 6S,6H,JD ]TURN [board cards 6S,6H,JD,AH ]RIVER [board cards 6S,6H,JD,AH,5S ]SHOWDOWNTheGoalie0 shows [ AS,10D ]SAM_Hard80 shows [ 4D,4S ]TheGoalie0 wins $2,765, TheGoalie0 wins $3,150. SUMMARYDealer: LostLeader1Pot: $5,915TheGoalie0, bets $4,340, collects $5,915, net $1,575Janfor99, loses $0bigmike411., loses $0August000, loses $0weirsy99, loses $0LostLeader1, loses $0SAM_Hard80, loses $1,575

can't even get a little lucky, FUCK POKERSAM_Hard80, loses $1,575
never go in as a small favorite and you'll never be disappointed.GG sammy
Spice is so wise.
Umm duh!!!Anyways, rough day, got up at 5, got in a fight, blah blah blah, made up, no sex, watched Hell's Kitchen, came to work, spilt iced cap in my front seat, now there's no players here and I really want to crawl into a hole. I can't shake the blues today. Though on a side note, I've listened to a ton on 3eb today, they understand me.
Wow...one of those frustrating nights at the table...nut flush beaten by boat....fuck...IRSAPASSCKMEverything i talked about yesterday? Never mind...apparently i have my head up my ass about this game and everythign i say should be dismissed out of hand.
you, my friend, just don't have a luckbox. You need one to play this game. and by the way, i dismiss most of what you say, whether about this game or otherwise.j/khang in there, jeff, you are good at this game, but the downswings suck.
I tried that yesterday, but the pro and Keith backed it up. For the record, Jen Harmen agrees with me in SSII. just sayin
I still agree with Gary and Brad on this. It reminds me of a hand that I talked about in General a long time ago, and got flamed pretty hard for. Playing live in Vegas a couple of years ago....10/20.Had 92 soooted in the BB. Betting was capped when it got around with 6 or 7 people in the hand! I thought about mucking, and thought geezaz, so much money in the pot. I'll risk 30 bucks to see if a get a big flop. And I did. 22X. Let the bettors bet their little hearts out, popped them on the turn with the check raise. Won a monster pot. Yes I called with nine-deuce. Not something I do very often LOL. But in that situation, it was worth risking 3 BB's to see the flop with so much action and money in the pot.
I still agree with Gary and Brad on this. It reminds me of a hand that I talked about in General a long time ago, and got flamed pretty hard for. Playing live in Vegas a couple of years ago....10/20.Had 92 soooted in the BB. Betting was capped when it got around with 6 or 7 people in the hand! I thought about mucking, and thought geezaz, so much money in the pot. I'll risk 30 bucks to see if a get a big flop. And I did. 22X. Let the bettors bet their little hearts out, popped them on the turn with the check raise. Won a monster pot. Yes I called with nine-deuce. Not something I do very often LOL. But in that situation, it was worth risking 3 BB's to see the flop with so much action and money in the pot.
allie, the suitedness would probably cause me to call. Being suited can make a different in callings. I have already said why the 53 and J5 hands are wrong
Exactly!
Umm duh!!!Anyways, rough day, got up at 5, got in a fight, blah blah blah, made up, no sex, watched Hell's Kitchen, came to work, spilt iced cap in my front seat, now there's no players here and I really want to crawl into a hole. I can't shake the blues today. Though on a side note, I've listened to a ton on 3eb today, they understand me.
Oh baby. I'm sorry you're sad. Come snuggle me.
good mornin....
Somewhere.
allie, the suitedness would probably cause me to call. Being suited can make a different in callings. I have already said why the 53 and J5 hands are wrong
There seems something contradictory in this. The suitedness only raises your % to win by 1-2% preflop, right, so why does it make that big a difference in this situation?I agree with the call here because of the size of the pot, I agree with the 3-5 call, because if I hit 2 pair, I'm likely live, or better still if I flop open ended or trips, I'm probably not sharing those cards or draws.I probably fold the J-5, since I'd be worried that even if I get my JJx flop, I'm losing to KJ, QJ, JT, J9, J8 that likely may have limped.
There seems something contradictory in this. The suitedness only raises your % to win by 1-2% preflop, right, so why does it make that big a difference in this situation?I agree with the call here because of the size of the pot, I agree with the 3-5 call, because if I hit 2 pair, I'm likely live, or better still if I flop open ended or trips, I'm probably not sharing those cards or draws.I probably fold the J-5, since I'd be worried that even if I get my JJx flop, I'm losing to KJ, QJ, JT, J9, J8 that likely may have limped.
when will you guys learn to fold this crap pre-flop? You keep sucking out on me, and I'm not happy!

The beauty of that hand too was, that I got paid off by a couple of them all the way to the river. I had been playing pretty tight....so when I made the c/r....one of the original raisers said....no way you are playing a deuce. Haha!!

I'm back!!

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Queenie B @ Monday, August 7th, 2006, 8:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm back!!Welcome back, amy!
Hi hon! How are you doing??
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Queenie B @ Monday, August 7th, 2006, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm back!!well look who it is.How's the job treating you?
Its good money.....my boss drives me a little crazy though. Crazy biatch!