• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

BTW... looks like MIL is coming here in July.. taking k8e to florida for a week, and bringing her back... so we can be totally baby-free for when the Army takes over Vegas!! Now i just need to not get pregnant so I can be drunk from the second everyone arrives until everyone leaves! WOOHOO!(btw it ends up being cheaper than a babysitter for like 3-4 days anyways! and we can stay out as long as we want)

BTW... looks like MIL is coming here in July.. taking k8e to florida for a week, and bringing her back... so we can be totally baby-free for when the Army takes over Vegas!! Now i just need to not get pregnant so I can be drunk from the second everyone arrives until everyone leaves! WOOHOO!
:):):):):):club::D:D:):D
BTW... looks like MIL is coming here in July.. taking k8e to florida for a week, and bringing her back... so we can be totally baby-free for when the Army takes over Vegas!! Now i just need to not get pregnant so I can be drunk from the second everyone arrives until everyone leaves! WOOHOO!(btw it ends up being cheaper than a babysitter for like 3-4 days anyways!)
use. a. ****ing. condom.
BTW... looks like MIL is coming here in July.. taking k8e to florida for a week, and bringing her back... so we can be totally baby-free for when the Army takes over Vegas!! Now i just need to not get pregnant so I can be drunk from the second everyone arrives until everyone leaves! WOOHOO!(btw it ends up being cheaper than a babysitter for like 3-4 days anyways! and we can stay out as long as we want)
good deal
BTW... looks like MIL is coming here in July.. taking k8e to florida for a week, and bringing her back... so we can be totally baby-free for when the Army takes over Vegas!! Now i just need to not get pregnant so I can be drunk from the second everyone arrives until everyone leaves! WOOHOO!(btw it ends up being cheaper than a babysitter for like 3-4 days anyways!)
That's totally awesome. I was actually looking forward to seeing k8e but it's great that you'll be able to hang out the whole time!
use. a. ****ing. condom.
no.cant anyways.. minor latex allergy from prolonged use. (besides its been like 5 months with no 'luck' anyways, so i have a feeling it will take a loooong while)
That's totally awesome. I was actually looking forward to seeing k8e but it's great that you'll be able to hang out the whole time!
We still arent sure when she will be coming to get k8e, I would actually prefer for mil to just stay here for like a week, so k8e can stay in her own home.. but i guess she wants to take her back...
lets just get off moms, cause i just got off yours, and nothing how about you?
so that means you're in vegas and didn't say hi? what a cunt.not too terribly much, about to take my mom to the airport and head to the venetian for the night.
We still arent sure when she will be coming to get k8e, I would actually prefer for mil to just stay here for like a week, so k8e can stay in her own home.. but i guess she wants to take her back...
Oh nice, maybe it will work out perfectly then.Ouch. Busted to a guy who caught a 6 outer. On the river.And since that never happens to anybody, I'm quite pissed about it.Well I think my night is over here. I'm going to go home and see what it's like to get a decent night's sleep.

Hustle and Flow was pretty tight yoBluff - good to see you man. You wanna go see Skid Row with me, D, and Whiskey on Saturday June 3rd? Assuming my P.O. lets me go which I will know around lunchtime on Thursday

This hand is just phemonenal. Everybody slow playin pre flop.NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $20+$2 (Real Money), #491,468,482 TURBO $20+2 Single Table Tournament, 16 May 2006 11:43 PM ET Seat 1: jerkchuck ($1,400 in chips) Seat 2: sooner22 ($2,600 in chips) Seat 3: mash666 ($1,400 in chips) Seat 5: jjfold ($1,460 in chips) Seat 6: evilaustin1 ($2,140 in chips) Seat 7: walrus xxx ($1,500 in chips) Seat 8: Mackdog ($1,500 in chips) Seat 9: Bonefish16 ($1,500 in chips) Seat 10: bigdad20 ($1,500 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSevilaustin1 posts blind ($10), walrus xxx posts blind ($20).PRE-FLOPMackdog folds, Bonefish16 folds, bigdad20 calls $20, jerkchuck calls $20, sooner22 folds, mash666 folds, jjfold calls $20, evilaustin1 calls $10, walrus xxx checks.FLOP [board cards 10S,JD,QH ]evilaustin1 checks, walrus xxx checks, bigdad20 checks, jerkchuck checks, jjfold bets $100, evilaustin1 bets $200, walrus xxx folds, bigdad20 calls $200, jerkchuck bets $1,380 and is all-in, jjfold folds, evilaustin1 folds, bigdad20 calls $1,180.TURN [board cards 10S,JD,QH,AH ]RIVER [board cards 10S,JD,QH,AH,AD ]SHOWDOWNjerkchuck shows [ KC,KH ]bigdad20 shows [ AS,AC ]bigdad20 wins $3,160. SUMMARYDealer: jjfoldPot: $3,160jerkchuck, loses $1,400sooner22, loses $0mash666, loses $0jjfold, loses $120evilaustin1, loses $220walrus xxx, loses $20Mackdog, loses $0Bonefish16, loses $0bigdad20, bets $1,400, collects $3,160, net $1,760

You sorry fuckers that decided not to play in the home game totally missed out on a conversation between two angels. Holy Fuckin Christ in Tennessee!

Hustle and Flow was pretty tight yoBluff - good to see you man. You wanna go see Skid Row with me, D, and Whiskey on Saturday June 3rd? Assuming my P.O. lets me go which I will know around lunchtime on Thursday
don't really know any of their songs, and i'm broke so doubtful. so you're not going to FPMEITAP?
You sorry fuckers that decided not to play in the home game totally missed out on a conversation between two angels. Holy Fuckin Christ in Tennessee!
i'm glad i came....no..i mean...literally.... :club:
my dad and mom didn't even remember it was my birthday, didn't think anyone else would.
Well, I did. I might have even mentioned it on your birthday. If not, I'm sure I mentioned it the next day along with commenting on how much I missed you.Here's your cake, Sunshine.boob2.jpg
He didn't post it but Jeffrey had a nice score tonight. He took down 2nd place in a $20 Tourney on FCP.Nice Score bro!
Congratz Puppy!
He didn't post it but Jeffrey had a nice score tonight. He took down 2nd place in a $20 Tourney on FCP.Nice Score bro!
Well, I was gonna save it for my blog, but since you've already spilled the beans...Thanks for railing and the advice.
Woo Hoo! The pulling out method worked for Dave and I for about a year before he had the snip. Just make sure he puts it far away from door to the promised land. Those sperm are motivated.
Good on ya, babe!Bluff, if you move to Indy or OKC, we will be able to celebrate stuff with you.