• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

Happy Fourth of July to those that celebrate. I have a couple of Angus steaks marinating in K.C.Masterpiece Steakhouse blend as I type. That will go with a shrimp cocktail, twice baked potato and corn

Posted Images

Woops, just hit a 3 outer. Remind me of this later when I complain about somebody else doing the same to me.
Fucking donkey.I'm out everyone. G'night.

Still catching up... was gone most of the day today!

I'm not sure which is the funniest thing I've heard today...Scientology believes in an intergalactic walrus. Yes. You read that right. It's not a typo.orAfter Rasheed Wallace's guarantee failed, he said, "Even the sun shines on a dog's_ass."
Its not a walrus.I am facinated by scientology.
KFC has a commercial for a chicken bowl that sounds incredible.mashed potatoes, gravy, corn(the weak link), popcorn chicken, topped with 3 types of cheese.For lunch I took one down and damn if it wasn't delicious.
I have been eating mashed potatoes with corn and chicken on top for years and years. Minus the nasty nasty gravy. I hate gravy.
Woops, just hit a 3 outer. Remind me of this later when I complain about somebody else doing the same to me.
i'm sure you've taken more than you've dished out
So what are you guys gonna do? Big plans? Hookers, beer, and what?
strippers n blow