• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

shitty, i'll get ahold of you when i get back to greensborohizilch, bonds should retire and never hit another homerunhola
fuckin yank...don't you know canucks don't speak Mexican Spanish a latin based language popular in south and central america and parts of Europe.
hello!name Chrisage 22sex Yes!occupation Maintenance at the big houselocation Jerseychildren? never!marital/relationship status Together with Sharon! :club:
g'day mate

i'm setting up a private room for b[/]itches to dance in. Anybody want in?

tommy sux
at cussing on the internet yes apparently. and why is this maam? and why are you never on any kind of messenger thing?and at teets yes
i'm setting up a private room for bitches to dance in. Anybody want in?at cussing on the internet yes apparently. and why is this maam? and why are you never on any kind of messenger thing?and at teets yes
FYP and I'm in but you're providing the champagne.
i'm setting up a private room for b[/]itches to dance in. Anybody want in?at cussing on the internet yes apparently. and why is this maam? and why are you never on any kind of messenger thing?and at teets yes
because i'm playing poker and i can't do 10 things at once...what r u guys getting into tonight???
so. . .
SUNSHINE!!!!!
hey dave long time... **** your face
TOMMY!!!!!!
Is this Atlantic City thing open to anyone?
If by anyone you mean you, HELL YEAH!
Alright guys, Puppy is encouraging me to enter the ladies event at the Scotty Nguyen tourney here next month. Honestly and please let's be brutally honest here, what do you think my chances are like there?
as long as the money won't play a factor with your decisions during the tourney I say go for it. Just be careful with AJ :club:
FYP and I'm in but you're providing the champagne.
I'm totally in. You coming to AC on June 16th?

anybody else playin' pokah?....i see renae and kristen there...but they're the only ones...and i'm scared to be alone wit just the two of 'em :club:

anybody else playin' pokah?....i see renae and kristen there...but they're the only ones...and i'm scared to be alone wit just the two of 'em :club:
I hate poker!
I hate poker!
Get in there!!!!
Ahhh, Stan's scared. You guys come help him out.