• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the double post
You're welcome you douche!!! First off, I grab you a sweet avatar of cute little tards on a rail (sorry if I offended anyone, but seriously, look at em, they're cute). Then a bit of gentle ribbing directed more at the forum than you. I'll tell you what F_U_C_K_H_O_L_E you can take your ball, and GET THE F_U_C_K out. NEWFLASH ASSCLOWN, no one cares if you are here or not. So take that F'n Bird in your avatar, bite off it's head and shove the carcass straight up your ACE!!! STFU, and eat donkey d_i_cK!! :-)
Anything fun ever happen here? All the threads seem to be about kissing DN's ass or whining about how bad people play..
No that pretty accurate. The odd tournament and such but thats pretty much the extent of it. Flaming is pretty much the only thing that goes on as far as i can see.
unless something more interesting is available on this forum i'll probably rather hang myself than dredge through all these threads about nothing
'Tis the season to decrease the surplus population.
does that mean you are leaving??
good flash vidtoo bad nodoby on here follows those rulesWHAT SUBSTANCE IS THERE ON THIS FORUM BESIDES censored HAND HISTORIES AND DN FANBOYS??????
You're quite the angry little lady. Here's an idea that might grab your fancy. Take a nice relaxing bath with your blow dryer.Be funny, be smart, or go home. No need to come in and start bagging on stuff.
good flash vidtoo bad nodoby on here follows those rulesWHAT SUBSTANCE IS THERE ON THIS FORUM BESIDES censored HAND HISTORIES AND DN FANBOYS??????
You're quite the angry little lady. Here's an idea that might grab your fancy. Take a nice relaxing bath with your blow dryer.Be funny, be smart, or go home. No need to come in and start bagging on stuff.
who's a lady???i'm serious, just want to see one interesting thread that is all, link me
who's a lady???i'm serious, just want to see one interesting thread that is all, link me
If you want to see something interesting, look at your own asshole in the mirror. It'll blow your mind.
If you want to see something interesting, look at your own asshole in the mirror. It'll blow your mind.
Noose-large.jpg
You.And there isn't anything interesting on this site. You shouldn't waste your precious time here. Bye.
You.And there isn't anything interesting on this site. You shouldn't waste your precious time here. Bye.
good effort, hurry up and get to 5k posts and you are in the running for fanboy of the year
good effort, hurry up and get to 5k posts and you are in the running for fanboy of the year
You really think I have a legitimate shot? What is my deadline? End of the year?Good. It is now clear to me why you are here. It will serve me no purpose to respond or acknowledge you any longer. I would suggest other members that like this place do the same. You are only here to ruffle feathers. Pun intended.Go fuck yourself and die a horrible fucking death. I hope your pet goldfish gets mercury poisoning.
Welcome to FCP. Enjoy your stay.
Ummmm .... I take that back. Please go away.
that's not very friendlyi'm not trying to be rude, just wanting to find out what it is people talk about that is fun around here, there must be something for people to have so many posts...seems like a lot of flamefests to me

NOT TO WORRY. YOU SHOULDA HEARD THE CRAP I TOOK 4 MY FIRST LAME THREADS. ALL IN GOOD FUN. EVEN CONVINCED EVERYONE I WAS LEAVING. HA HA CAME BACK TO TORMENT SOME MORE. THEY HATE BAD GRAMMA HERE WHICH IS WHY THIS IS ALL CAPS. WASNT IT CONFUCIOUS WHO SAY "WHO IS BIGGER FOOL, ONE WHO POSTS LAME THREADS OR ONE WHO TAKES TIME TO ANALYZE,READ, AND COMMENT ON SAME.??" {INSERT FART SOUND HERE}

i'm serious, just want to see one interesting thread that is all, link me
so you want to see an interesting thread, but you start a thread about absolutely nothing. :think:
NOT TO WORRY. YOU SHOULDA HEARD THE CRAP I TOOK 4 MY FIRST LAME THREADS. ALL IN GOOD FUN. EVEN CONVINCED EVERYONE I WAS LEAVING. HA HA CAME BACK TO TORMENT SOME MORE. THEY HATE BAD GRAMMA HERE WHICH IS WHY THIS IS ALL CAPS. WASNT IT CONFUCIOUS WHO SAY "WHO IS BIGGER FOOL, ONE WHO POSTS LAME THREADS OR ONE WHO TAKES TIME TO ANALYZE,READ, AND COMMENT ON SAME.??" {INSERT FART SOUND HERE}
I'm here!, saw this useless thread. Looks pretty lame, this clown takes pride in his posts, look at the picture of the noose, there are plenty to chose from, but he quite liked the size and appearance of that one.He seems like a uber forum dork, I'm almost positive Railtard and this clown i quoted are the same.Why else would anyone come here and complain about people with over a couple thousand posts, yet manage to lurk and notice these types of threads??So listen boys. Shut your mouth or i'll find you and fuck start your head.
are the mods off today or what?
Seriously, they're so quick to move decent threads that don't talk about poker into off-topic, yet they haven't done anything with this thread?
my bad, did not see the OT thread, no more of these threads in this high end poker forum