this had never happened to me.

at risk of posting like a noob..I thought this was cool:Im 7 tabling on party and I get 99 in one table and 99 on the other. the flop on one table comes 9xx and on the other 9xx the turn on one table comes a 9 and the turn on the other comes a 9. I just thought it was cool, and probably wont happen to me again.

at risk of posting like a noob..I thought this was cool:Im 7 tabling on party and I get 99 in one table and 99 on the other.  the flop on one table comes 9xx and on the other 9xx  the turn on one table comes a 9 and the turn on the other comes a 9.  I just thought it was cool, and probably wont happen to me again.
i was playing 2 tbls on FCP and got the same hole cards three hands in a row!!!really wierd!!the same suits even!!
at risk of posting like a noob..I thought this was cool:Im 7 tabling on party and I get 99 in one table and 99 on the other.  the flop on one table comes 9xx and on the other 9xx  the turn on one table comes a 9 and the turn on the other comes a 9.  I just thought it was cool, and probably wont happen to me again.
and then you got beat on the river by bigger quads in both hands?

Yesterday, I got my first ever Royal Flush! I wanted to brag about it but thought it wasn't worth starting a new thread so I thought it could fit it this one:*** RIVER *** [4s Tc 9d Jc] [Ac]patykakes288: bets 120Braden99: raises 240 to 360patykakes288: folds Braden99 collected 690 from potBraden99: shows [Qc Kc] (a Royal Flush)