45 utg 5 times blind but i don't know the game lol

What the hell is going on?
Refering to Daniel's blog where he raised with 3-4' date=' not 5-4.Also' date=' when was the last time the OP won a tournament with a buy-in of more than $5?[/quote'']
What the hell is going on?
Refering to Daniel's blog where he raised with 3-4' date=' not 5-4.Also' date=' when was the last time the OP won a tournament with a buy-in of more than $5?[/quote'']
Yet again you create an insightful threadthat adds much to this forum.How someone hasn't figure out to ban your assyet is beyond me.
OK, I am using this useless thread by teach to up my post count and send a shout out to BDC.Hey BDC, I love the av of Kitana Baker the Girl from the Bud Light commercials. I like it even more because I see her several times a week to play Poker. Yes she is a Poker player and not only is she HOT in person, but she is one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

you mean true poker has to be black and white? You cant play the player and represent something other then what you really hold? Wow...(big ass SW)Everyone goes through that phase. You'll snap out of it eventually and realize how incredibly thick-headed this thread is one day. When and if you ever get "it".(no SW)