now playing

the streets is good stuff.is deltron 3030 hip hop??
Oh man! You've never heard Del tha Funky Homosapien?You know how most rappers rap about guns and clubs and liquor and bitches?Well, Del raps about aliens and laser beams and shit. It's awesome.Download the song Virus. It's about Del deciding to unleash a deadly computer virus that cripples the world, and is awesome. GOTTA listen to it. It's so much fun.Ice
Oh man! You've never heard Del tha Funky Homosapien?You know how most rappers rap about guns and clubs and liquor and bitches?Well, Del raps about aliens and laser beams and shit. It's awesome.Download the song Virus. It's about Del deciding to unleash a deadly computer virus that cripples the world, and is awesome. GOTTA listen to it. It's so much fun.Ice
i didn't know he changed his name. del is awesome.i listened to the soundtrack from judgement night yesterday, the song with del and dinosaur jr is awesome
i didn't know he changed his name. del is awesome.i listened to the soundtrack from judgement night yesterday, the song with del and dinosaur jr is awesome
Deltron 3030 is the name of the album.Haha, Dinosaur, Jr. I actually wore a Dinosaur, Jr. T-shirt around all day today. I hadn't worn it in forever, and I felt like the bomb-dig. A girl struck up a conversation because she said, "She always thought dinosaurs were cool." She's stupid, but I'll probably try and bang her.Cheers,Ice
Behemoth - The Reign ov Shemu-HorAlbum: Demigod
behemoth is awesome
they sure are. :twisted: The Berzerker - "Y"Album - World of Lies
berzerker has a new record coming out on earache fairly soon.i'll find out if it's any good, two of my buddies work at earache.
Yeh there new album came out in the US yesterday (Dec. 13th)It got leaked to the net cos preorders were sent out early so i downloaded it and yeh great album there best to date IMO.will be getting the album when it comes out here next year (Jan. 30th)I have heard a few Municipal Waste songs from sample cd's They're okNaglfar - And The World Shall Be Your GraveAlbum: Pariah"The day you die is the day i smilesalvation lies in a nuclear firethe memories of you shall fade and the world shall be your grave now bow your heads in shame"

Some good choices there Ice....you do seem to have a decent taste in music. If there is an Album of the Year thread somewhere (which there might be, I haven't checked) then I would like to join that conversation.....I played poker for a good chunk of the evening last night, here's what I had on the rotation:1 - My Bloody Valentine - Loveless2 - Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People 3 - Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin4 - Black Keys - Rubber Factory5 - Billy Bragg & Wilco - Mermaid Avenue6 - Tom Waits - Swordfishtrombone7 - A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory8 - Widespread Panic & Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Another Joyous Occasion

Del is great! Remember the video for Mistadobalina? Del is Ice Cube's cousin, and gets a lot of credit for the popularity of underground hip-hop on the West Coast....anything Del does with Dan the Automator is usually great. Have you listened to much Handsome Boy Modeling School? Oh and "Things You Can Do" by Deltron 3030 is another great one to download....
Some good choices there Ice....you do seem to have a decent taste in music. If there is an Album of the Year thread somewhere (which there might be, I haven't checked) then I would like to join that conversation.....I played poker for a good chunk of the evening last night, here's what I had on the rotation:1 - My Bloody Valentine - Loveless2 - Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People 3 - Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin4 - Black Keys - Rubber Factory5 - Billy Bragg & Wilco - Mermaid Avenue6 - Tom Waits - Swordfishtrombone7 - A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory8 - Widespread Panic & Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Another Joyous Occasion
Haha, I put this albut on about once 3 times a year, just because the lyrics have aged so poorly. It's an awesome album, but it's hilarious to hear them rapping about pagers, Arsenio Hall, and Buster Douglas. Just classic. Also, I really like Handsome Boy modeling school. My little brother and I pretty much memorized the lyrics to White People, and try to work them into as many conversations as possible. Whenever somebody we don't know hops in with another lyric, or mentions the album, they immediately get moved to the "Friends" category.Also, I haven't listened to the flaming lips in about 5 months. Good call.Ice
Haha, I put this albut on about once 3 times a year, just because the lyrics have aged so poorly. It's an awesome album, but it's hilarious to hear them rapping about pagers, Arsenio Hall, and Buster Douglas. Just classic. Also, I really like Handsome Boy modeling school. My little brother and I pretty much memorized the lyrics to White People, and try to work them into as many conversations as possible. Whenever somebody we don't know hops in with another lyric, or mentions the album, they immediately get moved to the "Friends" category.Also, I haven't listened to the flaming lips in about 5 months. Good call.Ice
Yes, the lyrics are old, but the album is still a classic. "Jazz (We've Got)" and "Vibes and Stuff" are still two of my favorite hip-hop tracks....Yea, the new Handsome Boy Modeling school album is great. I still really enjoy the first album too, but this new one is very solid. "What up fam, you don't know who I am, last week you was acting like you was my man." There's your quote of the day.Ice, you have a pretty good taste in music, I will give you credit for that.

Here's Iceman's Album List for the Day:1) A Series of Sneaks- Spoon2) Bossanova- Pixies3) I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One- Yo La TengoI've been listening to that Pandora thing all day, and I realized I hadn't listened to these albums in a long time. Spoon is one of my favorite underrated bands, and Yo La Tengo never get the credit they deserve, even though they've started getting a lotAnybody else spinning anything new today?Ice

Here's Iceman's Album List for the Day:1) A Series of Sneaks- Spoon2) Bossanova- Pixies3) I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One- Yo La TengoI've been listening to that Pandora thing all day, and I realized I hadn't listened to these albums in a long time. Spoon is one of my favorite underrated bands, and Yo La Tengo never get the credit they deserve, even though they've started getting a lotAnybody else spinning anything new today?Ice
My 5 of the day for the CD changer:Beta Band - The 3 E.P.'sDispatch - Silent SteeplesMassive Attack - MezzaninePhish - A Picture of NectarSteely Dan - Can't Buy a Thrill
  • 2 weeks later...