now playing

Whats everyone listening to at the moment:i'm listening toIn Flames - Dead EndAlbum: Come Clarity
Good choice.I have a Rammstein Megamix going. Someone took the time to compile a bunch of their songs together (78 minutes and 59 seconds) and editted the beginning and end of them so it sounds like one long song.....too awesome.

I'm listening to the seminal Bonnie "Prince" Billy album:"I See A Darkness"As a side note, Norton Fan, the song "I see a darkness" was also covered by Johnny Cash. Give it a listen if you like "hurt."Ice

I'm listening to the seminal Bonnie "Prince" Billy album:"I See A Darkness"Ice
Great Choice.Right now I'm listening to Sonic Youth's album "Daydream Nation." Such an amazing fucking album.
Behemoth - The Reign ov Shemu-HorAlbum: Demigod
behemoth is awesome
they sure are. :twisted: The Berzerker - "Y"Album - World of Lies
berzerker has a new record coming out on earache fairly soon.i'll find out if it's any good, two of my buddies work at earache.
Listening to My Bloody Valentine - Loveless...... just got done listening to a live Sound Tribe Sector 9 set.
Oh man, that's a great idea!I'm going on a poker rampage tonight. Here's my current album playlist:1) MBV- Loveless2) Pavement- Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain3) Modest Mouse- Moon and Antartica4) Wolf Parade- Apologies to Queen Mary5) Clor- Welcome New Music Lovers6) Interpol- Turn on the Bright Lights7) DJ Shadow- Endtroducing...8) Boards of Canada- Music has the Right to Children9) Blackalicious- Blazing Arrow10) Animal Collective- Sung TongsQuiz time:True/False- Iceman is very alt.TrueIce
Listening to My Bloody Valentine - Loveless...... just got done listening to a live Sound Tribe Sector 9 set.
Oh man, that's a great idea!I'm going on a poker rampage tonight. Here's my current album playlist:1) MBV- Loveless2) Pavement- Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain3) Modest Mouse- Moon and Antartica4) Wolf Parade- Apologies to Queen Mary5) Clor- Welcome New Music Lovers6) Interpol- Turn on the Bright Lights7) DJ Shadow- Endtroducing...8) Boards of Canada- Music has the Right to Children9) Blackalicious- Blazing Arrow10) Animal Collective- Sung TongsQuiz time:True/False- Iceman is very alt.TrueIce
dude you are so indy it's not even funny.but seriously, you got some good stuff in there.
dude you are so indy it's not even funny.but seriously, you got some good stuff in there.
I know. I'm going to toss some MC Hammer in, just so I don't feel like a super-tool.On a serious note, I'm adding Led Zeppelin I (totally not alt), The Streets- A Grand Don't Come for Free (kinda alt) and Deltron 3030 (I hope noone things this is alt)Cheers,Ice
I know. I'm going to toss some MC Hammer in, just so I don't feel like a super-tool.On a serious note, I'm adding Led Zeppelin I (totally not alt), The Streets- A Grand Don't Come for Free (kinda alt) and Deltron 3030 (I hope noone things this is alt)Cheers,Ice
the streets is good stuff.is deltron 3030 hip hop??
You never fail to impress me.The Streets are fucking amazing too, I have to listen to them.So... right now I'm listening to The Streets- Original Pirate Material and A Grand Don't Come For Free

Ice, We have had this discussion before, but since the year is coming to an end I think it is time to say what the album of the year is. We were saying Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!'s debut album or Sufjan's album. While those are good, I might have to put Wolf Parade's "Apologies to The Queen Mary" first or even Kanye's album. I don't know, it's close.

Ice,  We have had this discussion before, but since the year is coming to an end I think it is time to say what the album of the year is. We were saying Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!'s debut album or Sufjan's album. While those are good, I might have to put Wolf Parade's "Apologies to The Queen Mary" first or even Kanye's album. I don't know, it's close.
Yeah, I have been doing a lot of listening recently trying to decide, I think.Super hard, but I give it to Clap Your Hands. I just think that was one of the most unique and interesting albums I've heard in a long time. Everyone I make listen to it loves it, even people who don't like "good music." . How can you hate it? How can you not LOVE it? It's like Tom Petty in that respect. It's just fantastic music that everyone should be able to appreciate. I can't wait to see what their careers turn out like.The Wolf Parade album is fantastic, and it's the only CD in my car right now.Golddigger should have been the biggest pop song since "Hey Ya."I think for me the list goes1) Clap your hands2) Sufjan Stevens3) Wolf Parade4) Bloc Party5) Spoon (I love spoon)Ice