what tables do you guys play on fcp

just wondering what ring or tournament tables do you guys play on FCP? I've been playing $5 sit/go and have not recognized any of the players.

just wondering what ring or tournament tables do you guys play on FCP? I've been playing $5 sit/go and have not recognized any of the players.
I'm still waiting for my Neteller deposit to clear, but when it does, I'll probably play .5/1 or 1/2 as well as some $10 SNG's.

I don't play through FCP but I do play on a pokerroom skin. I multi-table 1/1 NL every night from around 8:00 pm est to 12:00 pm est. I also throw in $5 20-30 man SNG and $10 20-30 man SNG. Also $5 -$10 MTT. Screen name F00SE1.

$3/6 tables was pretty fishy last night. I only played for 1/2 hr and ended up about $120. Was getting good cards but saw a lot of awful plays in general. I've been playin fulltilt 3/6 for a while now but FCP 3/6 seems to be a lay-up compared to that!

To bad they don't have any .05/.10 tables I like those. :-)
I think I saw .10/.10 nl tables...that was the lowest I saw lastnight.
Oh yeah I didn't see those. Maybe they are new? Thanks march. :-)

You're most likely to spot the wild Smiddy in .5/1 and 1/2 LHE and O8. This creature is nocturnal so you're much more likely to see it when the sun is down than up. Croikey!For those who are interested, I'm pretty sure most of the people at my O8 table last night were playing the game for the first time. I made some money.

At the moment I play 1/2 LHE, .25/.50 NL Hold 'Em ($50 buy-in) and either .25/.25 ($25 buy-in) or .50/.50 ($50 buy-in) Pot Limit Omaha. I've also been trying to work on my stud game, so I've been playing a little .50/1 stud too.I haven't been playing many tourneys. I've spent something like $100 in tourney buy-ins in the last few months and I haven't cashed, so I'm beginning to think tourneys are -EV for me while cash games are +EV.