*official* i miss the old fcp thread:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at 2+2 you still have the same monster posters.... but I like the idea instead of 50 posters we have 300... I like the private ability with the site... get your own any type of game... surprised no 2-7 though... Daniel add that game... your the best at, and I love it. As for the skin... I don't like the color scheme at PR, but do like it at Hollywood and FCP.

*** The Official who cares STFU Post****Quote this if you're gald to be a part of this free site which seems to give so much to the members but asks for nothing in return.Much like highschool, times pass, years change, and new students (members) are introduced.Forget the ideas of the old FCP being a higher quality then the new, its simply not true. You became accustom to one, and find it difficult to accept anything "new" that makes you feel vulnerable and gives you a "newbie" generalization.RT
hahahahaSeriously, how long did it take you to come up with that analogy? 2 hours? 3?
I am technically a newb here, but I do have over 4,000 posts combined on two other sites this year.  One of those sites went through some major changes and it did suck a little compared to how it used to be.But remember, don't call newbs idiots because they're newbs; call them idiots because their posts stink.  8)
:club: I like the fact that you double posted and the only thing you changed was the last word.