Why ruin a good poker site with blackjack?

My very first post....I am currently playing online at Party Poker and I run over the $20-30 NL sit-n-go's, but I despise the blackjack that they've added. I normally have great self control, but blackjack is my weakness. I'm looking for a move to a different site and would like some suggestions. The only other site I've played is ultimatebet and I was unimpressed. I prefer $10-50 NL tournaments....

Though a less retarded first post than most people make,I somehow doubt you'll get a lot of sympathy here....
Jeez...lay off the guy. Don't have to flame for no reason. OP (original poster...see you're learning) -- I also hate the BJ buttons...the BJ its self is worse. The dealer hit 21 no matter what two cards they had...i think they hit 21 on 3 16s in a row at one point. It's terrible. Stay away from it...it's completely rigged. Also...why do you hate UB? Their SNGS are pretty good. The turbo ones are cool...the regular ones take like 2 hours.
Jeez...lay off the guy. Don't have to flame for no reason.
Lay off? I actually thought that was a bit of a compliment.The guy didn't address his first post to DN, so that can't beall bad. I just told him not to expect a lot of sympathy here.Anybody who reads the board around here would know that.

The only people it is a negative for is those who have no self control. I don't about half the time I play on there, but I do have enough that after I lose a few bucks I realize how stupid it is and stop. It's a great idea, actually, I'm surprised that all the poker sites don't have them...

The only people it is a negative for is those who have no self control. I don't about half the time I play on there, but I do have enough that after I lose a few bucks I realize how stupid it is and stop. It's a great idea, actually, I'm surprised that all the poker sites don't have them...
Wrong. If the donks are spending their money on Blackjack, they have less to give to you. It's -EV all the way around.
My very first post....I am currently playing online at Party Poker and I run over the $20-30 NL sit-n-go's, but I despise the blackjack that they've added.  I normally have great self control, but blackjack is my weakness.  I'm looking for a move to a different site and would like some suggestions.  The only other site I've played is ultimatebet and I was unimpressed.  I prefer $10-50 NL tournaments....
fulltilt or ultimate would be a good place to go, PM me for rakeback.
The only people it is a negative for is those who have no self control.  I don't about half the time I play on there, but I do have enough that after I lose a few bucks I realize how stupid it is and stop.   It's a great idea, actually, I'm surprised that all the poker sites don't have them...
Wrong. If the donks are spending their money on Blackjack, they have less to give to you. It's -EV all the way around.
No, because their BJ profit > rakeback profit. Its -EV all around for the players, maybe...... But not ALL the way around. :)Ray
My first thought was "you're totally right", but thinking about it, do you ever think there will be a lack of money on online poker sites?Regardless, you're right, if anything it's a negative. For the poker site? Excellent idea.

I'm probably one of the few that thinks BJ is good. It will help bring some people in and then it will keep the degenerates that we have all come to love. I don't have a problem with someome blowing off some steam because the more profit the sites make, the more they have to give back in bonuses and promotions.