steelers @ colts on mnf!!

My first attempt at a poll....DiscussRoethlisberger is back in action.So is James Farrior.I will root for the Steelers until the end, but I think the Colts pick apart the Steelers secondary.The Steelers will need to run, run, and run the ball well to control the ball for 38+ minutes to have a chance.

I would take the Colts at 8.5 (what was being offered last time I saw) any day...... yes, Roethlisberger is back, but he won't be mobile at all. They will have to run the ball to win the game and play clock control. Edge will get his 25 carries and Peyton will burn the Pittsburgh secondary at least twice for TDs. I can't wait.

I'm a steeler fan so here comes my biased view...Big Ben is back...he is going to be mobile enough to move around in the pocket. He isn't Michael Vick people. He's not ever gonna roll off a 30 yard scramble whether he is healthy or not. All he has to do is move around enough to give his receivers a chance to get open or hit them when they are open (which Tommy Maddox apparently forgot how to do completely this year). If he can do that it will give the RBs a chance to run all over the colts good but small D. Thats the key...the steelers have to run the ball and control the clock. The longer the steelers O is on the field the longer the colts O is on the bench...and they can't hurt you sitting there.What will happen?...not biased view.Steelers will get down early and will never be able to fight back from it. If they get down 14-0 early they are toast. No chance at all. Sadly...Steelers 17Colts 31----------------------------------Having said all that I still voted for the steelers in a close game and I was alone thinking that at that point :club:

Wow wow wowNo one even picks the Steelers to cover or winShockedThe Steelers win in a close one24-21
You can't be too surprised when the majority of people don't want to pick against the team that is 10-0, while the other team's QB hasn't played in a few weeks. Regardless of final result, Colts are favorites going in, easily. Like I said, I would take 8.5 here for the Colts.

I'm a Browns fan, which means I not only hate life, I also hate the Steelers.Indy has got too much for 'em. Roethlisburger is going to need to adjust in the first half. And maybe the Indy D will show up tonight.They win, 31-21.

Steelers win 27-17. Yup. Bad game for the Colts and Peyton.Also, is anyone watching the pregame show on ESPN, Monday Night Countdown or whatever......if so, what the hell are these guys yelling about all the time???!??! They are always yelling, why!?!??!?!