who is the best no limit tournament player right now

New and Edited PostVote Now on the New Amended List with 3 names added on to the list, and 6 names taken off of it.The New Amended List Link- http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=38819Of this list, who is the best no limit tournament player right now?Not who is playing the best right now. Who is the best? If their were a tournament today, and these 16 players played, who would have the best shot of winning, because they are the best no limit tournament player there. The list has 16 top NL holdem Tornament players on it. I don't think I've missed anyone that could be considered the best, and not just one of the best.

Dont mean to put OP down, but this question is essentially asking who is running the best, as is any question dealing w/ poker in the short term. I see this question asked alot on here and it essentially means nothing. Short term results mean dick in poker. If you were to ask me who the best player in the world right now is I would judge over the last three years and that would probably be either Juanda or Ivey, even the last three years doesnt mean that much, but is better than tallying tv tournaments for this years WPT and WSOP to determine it.

Dont mean to put OP down, but this question is essentially asking who is running the best, as is any question dealing w/ poker in the short term. I see this question asked alot on here and it essentially means nothing. Short term results mean dick in poker. If you were to ask me who the best player in the world right now is I would judge over the last three years and that would probably be either Juanda or Ivey, even the last three years doesnt mean that much, but is better than tallying tv tournaments for this years WPT and WSOP to determine it.
Exactly.Also, there is no Matasouw on the list.

I agree with Phil Ivey being the best right now. And with their play the last several months, I would have to give honorable mentions to (love him or hate him) Mike Matusow and Kenna James!! I know poeple are going to think I am crazy, but theyare on a roll the last quarter of the year.Best Wishes,RTK

Harrington anyone?  And if you are asking for right now wouldn't Raymer at least have to make the list.  His last 18 months of play haven't been that bad.
does he play no limit cash games ????

I can't believe people still vote for hellmuth in polls like this.. it's a testiment to his marketing and his beverage distribution skills taht people are still drinking his koolaid, dispite the fact of results and the opinions of every major pro in the world besides hellmuth.

Picking from that list is a coin toss.Ask any of them. Depending on the structure of the blinds and how deep the stacks it would probably come down to a coin toss. Sorry but it is more about luck and position than talent.

Picking from that list is a coin toss.Ask any of them. Depending on the structure of the blinds and how deep the stacks it would probably come down to a coin toss.  Sorry but it is more about luck and position than talent.
Exactly because poker is definitely more about position and luck. Who the hell needs talent anyways?

I chose Phil ivey but i dont agree with your listTJ Cloutier shouldn't be in thereAllen Cunningham shouldn'tPhil Helmuth shouldn'tMen Nguyen shouldn'tMeng La shouldMingh Ly shouldCarlos Mortensen shouldJohn Juanda shouldPossibly David Pham as well rather then Layne Flack twice

I chose Phil ivey but i dont agree with your listTJ Cloutier shouldn't be in thereAllen Cunningham shouldn'tPhil Helmuth shouldn'tMen Nguyen shouldn'tMeng La shouldMingh Ly shouldCarlos Mortensen shouldJohn Juanda shouldPossibly David Pham as well rather then Layne Flack twice