challenge match: scott vs. negreanu

Oh, and when I push all-in on Full Tilt and I have the best hand... It actually holds up once in awhile. Just sayin.
Pretty amazing that so many decent players on this forum say that and actually believe it.Watched the first heads up travis seemed to really get run over but I would think some of it was the cards.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and when I push all-in on Full Tilt and I have the best hand... It actually holds up once in awhile. Just sayin.
Pretty amazing that so many decent players on this forum say that and actually believe it.Watched the first heads up travis seemed to really get run over but I would think some of it was the cards.
It is amazing.. maybe there's a reason?Regardless, i'm not gonna clutter up this thread with this anymore, it's not the point.

Until I see a documented study of 100,000+ hands that shows that shows some Pokerstars numbers that go against the basci laws of mathematics and statistics, all of this useless whining about Pokerstars being rigged is just that, useless. (and annoying)

I will back Suited on this 100%. I played exlusively at pokerstars for over 2 yrs and I couldn't take the crazy crap that happened there anymore. Most recently on stars I was knocked out of 19 consecutive MTTs and SNGs as a 80%+ favorite preflop or postflop. Made the switch to FT and I love it. My big hands hold up, floppin the nuts or a set are good things, etc.Only problem is the traffic. It needs to at least triple.
i've tried many sites, pokerstars is the best hands down.
Then I can only assume you have some other issues.Ever tried Full Tilt and UB???They are about a billion times better in every way.
Except fulltilt and UB have smaller tourney fields. Less tourney selection and overal better competition. Not to mention that support is awful on fulltilt and UB while PS has hands down the best support out of any poker site on the net.
How often do you need support? I almost never need anything from them. I'm not whining about people talking dirty, and i'm not playing underage.And sometimes people don't want to have to fight through 2000 people every time they play a tournament.Oh, and when I push all-in on Full Tilt and I have the best hand... It actually holds up once in awhile. Just sayin.
i should have just highlighted the whole thing :club:
Dealer: Sundevils21 has two pair, Eights and FivesDealer: Slimenem has two pair, Jacks and EightsDealer: Game #3129995611: Slimenem wins pot (1610) with two pair, Jacks and EightsDealer: Sundevils21 finished the tournament in 2nd placeDealer: Slimenem wins the tournament - congratulations!
Is "Slimenem" Daniel?
is that match still going on? i can't find them
When's the last time you saw a 3 hour heads up game?
didn't even check the times. my bad. FYI you're an censored.
Wanna tell me something I don't know??
My last big MTT on Stars (six months ago) ended with me having AQ and calling a guy's all in bluff with Q10 on a flop of Axx. You guessed it, running tens. That's when I quit.
You should just stick to live play, runner-runnner never happens there unless the dealer is cheating.