Alright 25k is a joke to most of us. Yea I play 10/20 internet poker play money… I consider myself the next Doug dreamer….. But who am I master of my own fate or another lonely guy on Friday night looking at poker stars dollar tourney to look ant 13th place once again.Wpt,Wsop whatever the show tells us how to play a few hands in 80,were do I fit in? This is a serious board issue about THERORY of poker but who am I to confess how bad I am at poker because I watched two sessions on celebrity poker and can’t find out why position is important? Sorry…if I have babbled it’s the wine…. completely honest about my play… I am a Student. But as A student of the media…I chose poker because it was given to me. Poker in society today has brought more people/money in to the spot light …but left still hanging for what they really seek…when I find it I will be more that happy to share it. :wink:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright 25k is a joke to most of us. Yea I play 10/20 internet poker play money… I consider myself the next Doug dreamer….. But who am I master of my own fate or another lonely guy on Friday night looking at poker stars dollar tourney to look ant 13th place once again.Wpt,Wsop whatever the show tells us how to play a few hands in 80,were do I fit in? This is a serious board issue about THERORY of poker but who am I to confess how bad I am at poker because I watched two sessions on celebrity poker and can’t find out why position is important? Sorry…if I have babbled it’s the wine…. completely honest about my play… I am a Student. But as A student of the media…I chose poker because it was given to me. Poker in society today has brought more people/money in to the spot light …but left still hanging for what they really seek…when I find it I will be more that happy to share it. :wink:
????????????????????????WHAT?
I'd go with the model on the right. sleeker.2_helms.jpg

Sorry (ctrl “z”, fuking nerds)I am sorry to post/boast I really play, dollar play turnys on poker stars and play hold’em but two months ago I won a Omaha $1 tourney, out of 480 Players… I felt like a man… OH Yea I Can Win….f u CALLIUNG WITH A SET WHEN I HAVE a DRAW…Cant F with 40% …what I am getting at is I just realized …I am a a fraud …I am not a poker player, I don’t know what I am to be frank, All I know is TV sucks…

Sorry (ctrl “z”, fuking nerds)I am sorry to post/boast I really play, dollar play turnys on poker stars and play hold’em but two months ago I won a Omaha $1 tourney, out of 480 Players… I felt like a man… OH Yea I Can Win….f u CALLIUNG WITH A SET WHEN I HAVE a DRAW…Cant F with 40% …what I am getting at is I just realized …I am a a fraud …I am not a poker player, I don’t know what I am to be frank, All I know is TV sucks…
Hilarious
can i get a translator in here?
Funniest stuff in awhile. Good work Mr. Fraud.
Whats that characters name on "King of the Hill"?...you know.. his redneck buddy that rambles on and on and you cant understand a word he says... its HIM I TELL YOU... ITS HIM!!
Whats that characters name on "King of the Hill"?...you know.. his redneck buddy that rambles on and on and you cant understand a word he says... its HIM I TELL YOU... ITS HIM!!
Boomhower (sp?)