mike matusow is the best player on the circuit

1st, he dances his way thru 5000 donkeys and makes the final table in the main event...then he wins the toc wich consisted of some top pros and a lot of descent players, mayb a few donkeys.then he wins pss3 wich consisted of 24 of the best players in the game.he has proven that he can adapt to structure and opponent quality, and there is no arguing that he is the best player on the circuit right now...im going to go find a web site that will let you make bets on poker players and put some money on mike to take down five diamond classic at bellagio in december.

From the guy that is about to be;A. SuedB. KilledC. FlamedD. Sued, then Flamed, then Killed.
he cant be sued...he was not under contract...pss3 messed up by not making it a private location...how stupid are they?

Has the Poker Superstars rumor been substantiated yet? Although I enjoy watching Mike play, I take some of what he says with a grain of salt. He may have just been planting that thought in people's minds- he knows everyone watches those tables and word would spread. Although Mike is hot right now, I think it would be a bad bet to bet on him for the 5-Diamond Classic. Yes, Mike is playing well right now, and yes he's on a good run- but those are just bad bets that the gambling sites offer you- he's still a long shot, no matter how hot he is.

Has the Poker Superstars rumor been substantiated yet?  Although I enjoy watching Mike play, I take some of what he says with a grain of salt.  He may have just been planting that thought in people's minds- he knows everyone watches those tables and word would spread.  Although Mike is hot right now, I think it would be a bad bet to bet on him for the 5-Diamond Classic.  Yes, Mike is playing well right now, and yes he's on a good run- but those are just bad bets that the gambling sites offer you- he's still a long shot, no matter how hot he is.
mike has talked about his drug problems, his gambling problems, his ADD, him being in jail very publiclly...he obviously dosent care what people think of him...so y would he say he won a tourny that he cant talk about when he really hasnt...he even begs 4 money on public sites...he dosent care what u or i think of him...so i doubt hes lying about winning the "secret tournament"

mike is the best player on which circuit? seriously, no one is ever as good as their great short term results, it astounds me that people think that. in my opinion there are a lot of players that are more consistent than MM but hey hes been hot lately so HES THE GREATEST!!!

Jesus...you people seriously need to get off his nuts...if its not Daniel its Mike...all of a sudden its Mike Matusow.the guy hits a streak, now hes god....Daniel was a god, now he cant buy his way past the first day of a tournament.....greatness is measured by a career not by these little streaks.

Jesus...you people seriously need to get off his nuts...if its not Daniel its Mike...all of a sudden its Mike Matusow.the guy hits a streak, now hes god....Daniel was a god, now he cant buy his way past the first day of a tournament.....greatness is measured by a career not by these little streaks.
all im saying s hes the best right now...fyi, iwouldnt call this a "little streak"

I don't think it was PSIII that he won. I believe the tourney they were talking about on FT last night was an overseas invitational only 1 table tourney with a 500k buy-in. PSIII didn't have a 4 Million dollar first prize.

all im saying s hes the best right now...fyi, iwouldnt call this a "little streak"
Ok a big streak. The best right now means the luckiest nothing more. Post in 5 years and maybe it will mean something.
I don't think it was PSIII that he won.  I believe the tourney they were talking about on FT last night was an overseas invitational only 1 table tourney with a 500k buy-in.   PSIII didn't have a 4 Million dollar first prize.
who said anything about 4 million?
I don't think it was PSIII that he won.  I believe the tourney they were talking about on FT last night was an overseas invitational only 1 table tourney with a 500k buy-in.   PSIII didn't have a 4 Million dollar first prize.
who said anything about 4 million?
That was the rumor when the gossip broke last night.

i play regularly with a guy that played two wpt events and he said that mike literally talks all day long. like he does not stop talking. i just thougth it was interesting that he does this even when no cameras are in site

its just post-jailhouse luck guys, cmon
Is this the opposite of the cashout curse? If so, fantastic
i play regularly with a guy that played two wpt events and he said that mike literally talks all day long. like he does not stop talking. i just thougth it was interesting that he does this even when no cameras are in site
ADD will do that to ya