matusow vs dustin dirksen on ft

I don't know if he's just not a good cash player or online or what, but almost every time I see Matusow playing high limit shit on full tilt he gets his ass kicked. So many times I've seen him getting beat up bad at the 50/100 NL tables ...

nah, it's supposed to be juha helppi or some other European player...doesn't prima list the location of the players if you right click on them?
I think I_knockyou_out is a gentleman called Patrick Antonius. He's had a couple of big finishes in the EPT recently.
they are playing right now heads up. 50/100 nldirksen took a bunch off Jdags earlier and hasn't left the table.
He is on FT almost everytime I log on. He's not bad.
really, i got teh opposite impression when i saw him play, he just pot bet every street almsot every hand and was calling all ins with a6 off and the like. SEems way too aggressive
they are playing right now heads up. 50/100 nldirksen took a bunch off Jdags earlier and hasn't left the table.
really, i got teh opposite impression when i saw him play, he just pot bet every street almsot every hand and was calling all ins with a6 off and the like. SEems way too aggressive
I watch the higher NL games on FT when I'm playing, Dirksen is an over aggressive lottery ticket, it's going to be amusing when the ticket expires.
I've watched him play a lot and yes he is aggressive but I rarely see him down too much in chips. He multi-tables a lot while playing also. Where in OC are ya ??? LOL