main event final table thread

From what I've seen Danneman isn't that bad. Although he's not the strongest of players he was the most underrated player at the table. Everyone has been calling a donkey, but I think the donk of the table was Kanter for sure. Did I miss alot of donk moves by Danneman leading to the final table?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen Danneman isn't that bad. Although he's not the strongest of players he was the most underrated player at the table. Everyone has been calling a donkey, but I think the donk of the table was Kanter for sure. Did I miss alot of donk moves by Danneman leading to the final table?
Great sportsmanship from everyone and a good final table. Danneman is not superstar but he got farther than all of us FCP wannabes. He has my respect. Black had a bad run, he played good poker. can't wait for 2006 WSOP.
Just the pot he bluffed Lederer a few episodes back (Day 1 or 2 i wanna say)...calling a raise from the blind with 8 3 i think it was..... someone already mentioned this in another post on this thread too!

Donk...not a donk...the debate will go on for a loooong time to come.However, what most struck me, and what I was most impressed by is the sportsmanship and professionalism that they both exhibited at the final table. Wishing other players good luck on the all ins, shaking hands etc. I'd much rather watch guys like that play poker than the over-the-top antics that so many seem to adore.Just my humble opinion...

I thought this was going to be one of those Zimmer4141, "I'm at the final table of the $500 buy-in, 10,000 person tourney, and have a 10:1 chiplead over second place, so I'm going to win another tournament and make more money than you guys ever will, just in case you're bored" posts.Fucking kid's too good, it pisses me off. (S/W)(Kinda)

Great sportsmanship from everyone and a good final table. Danneman is not superstar but he got farther than all of us FCP wannabes. He has my respect. Black had a bad run, he played good poker. can't wait for 2006 WSOP.
black had some bad luck at the final table, but he could have cruised through to the final couple if he hadn't doubled up barch with the kj when they were 1o handed, that was a pretty donk play that cost him a lot of chips.

I see the bumper stickers now: "FREE CHRIS!" LOLI had to watch the show on tape, so let me say the following:Kanter was a grade A donkey.Dannenmann played fairly decent poker until the very end.Mike deserved MUCH better than he got.I couldn't blame Lazar for tilting after the A-4 hand. I just checked the CP reports and that hand did immediately come before the 2 hands he blew all of his chips on. Did he tilt too much? Obviously. But I think we would all steam a bit after a hand like that.Hachem deserved to win that. He just outplayed everyone at the table and he got lucky at times too.

Hachem ist great!I love Hachems conversation with Dannenman, after he folds his AT to Hachems AJ..Danneman: [...reads out loud his notes...]: "Not calling a raise is only a small mistake"Hachem: [nods, raises his eyebrows]Dannenman: [gestures "small"] "Only a small mistake"Hachem: "Compared to what?"[Danneman folds][Hachem sees AT, is pissed that Dannenman didn't call Hachems dominating hand, stands up]Hachem: "How can you fold that hand, you had a monster" Dannenman: "It was only a small mistake" :club::D:D