uh oh...this smells like someone called your bluff...and now you are mucking without showing....we'll see if we ever hear about this again...
Hey...what do you want? Sometimes...Ace high is the best hand.... :wink:
hahahahah, OWNED!!!
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually would not advise some one to drop out of school, but if this is something you really want to do I think you should give yourself a time line........like maybe one year.  If you aren't successful you go back to school the next year.   Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.  I'd do it.
great advice. I still have like a year to make my decision. until then, online poker 24/7damn your so hot...sorry, I cant help it
quit messing up your pants over an online picture, OMG. You need a g/f, seriously. Or a b/f if you swing that way.
how's your 12 year old girl body frame coming along? im sure a lot of old guys give you attention when running.i have a very loving g/f. im suree she is better than anything you ever had. your sister dosent count btw..you red...nevermind hehe :club:
uh oh...this smells like someone called your bluff...and now you are mucking without showing....we'll see if we ever hear about this again...
hahahahah, OWNED!!!
kowboykoop, hows your online poker coming along?? do you even play poker. i'm sure you make a better railbirdi'll let you know when i make a FT so you can rail me...Dteneight
I usually would not advise some one to drop out of school, but if this is something you really want to do I think you should give yourself a time line........like maybe one year.  If you aren't successful you go back to school the next year.   Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.  I'd do it.
great advice. I still have like a year to make my decision. until then, online poker 24/7damn your so hot...sorry, I cant help it
quit messing up your pants over an online picture, OMG. You need a g/f, seriously. Or a b/f if you swing that way.
how's your 12 year old girl body frame coming along? im sure a lot of old guys give you attention when running.i have a very loving g/f. im suree she is better than anything you ever had. your sister dosent count btw..you red...nevermind hehe :club:
ohhhhh man, you resorted to the same old joke....one that you didn't even come up with. LAME
hahahahah, OWNED!!!
kowboykoop, hows your online poker coming along?? do you even play poker. i'm sure you make a better railbirdi'll let you know when i make a FT so you can rail me...Dteneight
Why thanks for asking. I play 1/2 Stud on Pokerstars quite a bit, I am playing Holdem right now though, and I am doing quite well for the month, and last month, and the previous month, and the past summer, and the past school year, and...well...you get the idea. I win at poker.....
hahahahah, OWNED!!!
Why thanks for asking. I play 1/2 Stud on Pokerstars quite a bit, I am playing Holdem right now though, and I am doing quite well for the month, and last month, and the previous month, and the past summer, and the past school year, and...well...you get the idea. I win at poker.....
same here. want to play some heads up??? i'll deposit into PS.btw, i highly doubt you know have any skill at any form of holdem. stick to stud...trust me'good luck
kowboykoop trying to suck it in. love the piercing btw...makes you look more like a 12 year old girl..since you have the body frame for itskinnygirl.jpg
yes, it is very believable that that is an actual picture of me....good one.
kowboykoop trying to suck it in. love the piercing btw...makes you look more like a 12 year old girl..since you have the body frame for itskinnygirl.jpg
yes, it is very believable that that is an actual picture of me....good one.
yes, yes it is :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
hahahahah, OWNED!!!
same here. want to play some heads up??? i'll deposit into PS.btw, i highly doubt you know have any skill at any form of holdem. stick to stud...trust me'good luck
if you wanna play me, come to PS and find me and sit with me. You know I don't play heads up...I've already told you that the other 25 times you challenged me to heads up...funny how you are going to challenge me to something which you know I won't accept, yet won't come and find me at PS, where I always tell you you can find me....seriously, you can find me on PS alot..same SN. In about 30 minutes, I am gonna go play some stud, this Holdem is a little too boring for my taste.
already making excuses. it's okay little girl...go hide at your stud tablesteneight
what excuse??? I play what I play, you are the one making challenges, I told you to come find me at anytime I am on. Come play me right now, you can find me.
You got plenty of time decide if it's right for you. Whatever you choose I'll be cheering for you.

I'm waiting for you teneight. Table Perseus III, 1/2 Stud. Come on, if you wanna be a good poker player, you gotta learn Stud eventually, and you apparently have the money to spare, so come on, you are constantly making empty challenges to me, so I am making a challenge to you. Come play me. Right now. I will be waiting on you teneight, I hope you are putting money on Pokerstars right now. Seriously, Persues III1/2 Stud.put a little money where your mouth is, or quit making your little empty challenges

already making excuses. it's okay little girl...go hide at your stud tablesteneight
what excuse??? I play what I play, you are the one making challenges, I told you to come find me at anytime I am on. Come play me right now, you can find me.
lets play some heads up. one on one. i'll play you 30 min of nl holdem and 30 min of stud..ypos
lets play some heads up. one on one. i'll play you 30 min of nl holdem and 30 min of stud..ypos
good one, despite the fact that I ahve said about 30 times now that I don't play heads up in any form of poker....you still insist on challenging me to that. Whatever, you know where to find me. You are the one always challenging me, so come play me. What, you don't play full ring games???
good one, despite the fact that I ahve said about 30 times now that I don't play heads up in any form of poker....you still insist on challenging me to that. Whatever, you know where to find me. You are the one always challenging me, so come play me. What, you don't play full ring games???
full ring games are for suckers. sooo boring and when you play short handed games/heads up...so much more skill is involded since you play your opponents more..so pleasei'm offering a 50/50 challenge. we play stud and holdem..you are scared...its okay..go run awayteneight
full ring games are for suckers. sooo boring and when you play short handed games/heads up...so much more skill is involded since you play your opponents more..so pleasei'm offering a 50/50 challenge. we play stud and holdem..you are scared...its okay..go run awayteneight
couple things... you are the one constantly challenging me and saying I suck at poker...yet I tell you where I am playing right now..and you won't come find me....sounds like you are just making excuses....ring games are too "boring" and don't require enough skill...yeah, okay....nice excuse.also...here is the real point. I play poker to win money, not for ego, which apparently you do. I play the games I think I can win the most money at. That's called being a poker player. I don't care who I am playing against, as long as I think I can make some money. Full ring game stud is where I think I have the biggest potential to make money, so that is where I am going to play. If you are so dead set on playing me and proving that I am "not really that good at poker," then come find me, I told you exactly what table I am at. However, if you are gonna keep complaining that ring games are "boring" and that I should play only heads-up with you, then just drop it, because you obviously don't really want to play poker with me.
couple things... you are the one constantly challenging me and saying I suck at poker...yet I tell you where I am playing right now..and you won't come find me....sounds like you are just making excuses....ring games are too "boring" and don't require enough skill...yeah, okay....nice excuse.also...here is the real point. I play poker to win money, not for ego, which apparently you do. I play the games I think I can win the most money at. That's called being a poker player. I don't care who I am playing against, as long as I think I can make some money. Full ring game stud is where I think I have the biggest potential to make money, so that is where I am going to play. If you are so dead set on playing me and proving that I am "not really that good at poker," then come find me, I told you exactly what table I am at. However, if you are gonna keep complaining that ring games are "boring" and that I should play only heads-up with you, then just drop it, because you obviously don't really want to play poker with me.
in other words, you dont want to play me. i understand. now go..run awayteneight
in other words, you dont want to play me. i understand. now go..run awayteneight
you know where to find me. I told you where I was at and you said you would deposit here and play me. I am waiting..............