• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kowboykoop, lets just drop all of this hate. lets end all of this and get it out of the way. no more hating or talking sh*t to one another. we don't have to be all buddy buddy now, we dont even have to reply to eachothers postshow about it??teneightps. everyone sees that i'm trying to just forget about everything and just let it go and leave eachother alone. lets see what kowboykoop does
That's respectable.Why not just do your "part" and leave it at that.It's a life lesson really...if you don't give a bully attention eventually he will leave you alone.I'm sure if you don't respond to his posts, or just ignore him, he'll leave you alone. And if he doesn't, it still shouldn't bother you.- Jordan
uhhhh, I hope you aren't referring to me as the "bully." If so, I suggest you go back and read the thread and see exactly what was going on. I said I don't play heads-up, yet he continues to challenge me to play him heads up and repeatedly said I was "scared" to play him, yet I told him repeatedly what table I was at so he could "prove" just how much better he was then me or whatever, yet he never showed up, yet continued to make fun of me. I gave my reasoning for my actions in a very logical and reasonable way, so don't say I'm the bully or the bad guy this time, I didn't stir all of this $hit up.....
stfu you retard. i challenged you..you declined. end of storyteneight
so much for you not talking sh*t to me anymore....LOLseriously, you can talk sh*t to me all you want, it doesn't bother me in the least....seriously though, every time I play poker from now on, I will try and let you know where I am, just so you know where I am playing. That way, you can't say I am running from you. How am I "running" from you when I am telling you exactly what table I am at all the time. I was doing it yesterday, and I'll continue to do so. Just because I won't switch to only playing heads-up just to appease you doesn't mean I am scared. I don't play heads-up, I have said that the ENTIRE time I have been a member of FCP, so come on, be a man and quit challenging me to something you know I won't accept. I am about to play a little limit holdem right now, how about you come find me and play with me, if you want to play me so bad. If not, just keep on talking.....I enjoy laughing at your lame attempts at humor.
Table Lupus at Pokerstars....Limit Holdem .50/1....come play me if you want to
scared to play heads up. its coolrun awayMods please lock this thread. im tired of kowboykoop telling me what table he is playing at.i'm currently playing 1-2nl table Lincoln on UB ...wow i feel sooo cool like kowboykoop since i replied with where im playing at. GAFLYF
I usually would not advise some one to drop out of school, but if this is something you really want to do I think you should give yourself a time line........like maybe one year. If you aren't successful you go back to school the next year. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity. I'd do it.
great advice. I still have like a year to make my decision. until then, online poker 24/7damn your so hot...sorry, I cant help it
You got plenty of time decide if it's right for you. Whatever you choose I'll be cheering for you.
Cheering for you teneight...sure, why not. BUT I would say to stay in school as poker does not always pay well and bring in a guaranteed weekly pay if you have and maintain a j.o.b. A degree lasts a lifetime and helps to move you up in the world. Also read a bit of your blog, interesting, you may even want to consider taking an advanced English class will help you select different verbs instead of your enraged use of "F" bombs. Makes you sound kind of weak minded. Hate to see, or even hear you if you get a bad beat.OK, now you can "lock-it".DPRCEO2003www.danspokerroom.com
Table Lupus at Pokerstars....Limit Holdem .50/1....come play me if you want to
scared to play heads up. its coolrun awayMods please lock this thread. im tired of kowboykoop telling me what table he is playing at.i'm currently playing 1-2nl table Lincoln on UB ...wow i feel sooo cool like kowboykoop since i replied with where im playing at. GAFLYF
hahahaha, you are challenging me to play some poker with you, but you are "tired" of me telling you where I am at...heheh. You were the one who said you would deposit on Pokerstars so you could play against me......and don't worry, if this thread is locked, I will simply find your latest posts and tell you where I am playing so that you have the opportunity to "show me who's boss" or whatever egotistical thing you want to do......seriously, Table Lupus at Pokerstars, come find me if you want to play me in some poker...seriously...

fuck off kowboykoop.listen you fucking ccktooth. i offered to play you heads up and NOT full ring games, and you declinded. why...well your excuse is because you dont play "heads up"...it shows how confident you are on your poker skills. now reply with how you play poker to make money and BLAH BLAH BLAH..but yet to tell me to come to the table you are playing at which dosent mean anything...it seems like a weak challenge to me.now grow some balls and play me heads up or just shut upteneight

fuck off kowboykoop.listen you fucking ccktooth. i offered to play you heads up and NOT full ring games, and you declinded. why...well your excuse is because you dont play "heads up"...it shows how confident you are on your poker skills. now reply with how you play poker to make money and BLAH BLAH BLAH..but yet to tell me to come to the table you are playing at which dosent mean anything...it seems like a weak challenge to me.now grow some balls and play me heads up or just shut upteneight
what about my half-marathon challenge. I am serious about it. I am running a half-marathon in early April, and I challenge you to run one too. Whichever one of us runs faster wins the challenge. We can bet 50 dollars on it or something if you want. Last time I ran 1:16 for the 13.1 miles, and am looking to do faster than that. So, do you accept my challenge to that??? If not, I guess that means you are scared of me and that you are physically out of shape slob. Which is it, are you man enough to see if you can pull off a faster time than me???? If you are gonna ignore my challenge, then I guess I have no choice but to ignore your empty challenges. IF, however, you do want to play me in some poker, then find me at Table Lupus, Pokerstars, Limit Holdem..seriously, what's the matter, aren't confident in your full ring game skills??? Man, I'm beginning to think that it is YOU who is not very confident in your skills in any other area than heads up NL holdem....seriously though, Table Lupus, Pokerstars, Limit Holdem...P.S. sorry I wrote too much for your feeble mind....guess I'm just too smart for ya...

Why don't you guys set up 2 different games. The first game will be a full ring game of Koop's choice. Whoever wins the most money in a set amount of time is the winner of that match. Then for the second match, play heads up of an agreed game. Whoever wins that match will have bragging rights. If its tied, have a vote on FCP deciding the deciding match????ANY QUESTIONS?