already making excuses. it's okay little girl...go hide at your stud tablesteneight
what excuse??? I play what I play, you are the one making challenges, I told you to come find me at anytime I am on. Come play me right now, you can find me.
lets play some heads up. one on one. i'll play you 30 min of nl holdem and 30 min of stud..ypos
good one, despite the fact that I ahve said about 30 times now that I don't play heads up in any form of poker....you still insist on challenging me to that. Whatever, you know where to find me. You are the one always challenging me, so come play me. What, you don't play full ring games???
full ring games are for suckers. sooo boring and when you play short handed games/heads up...so much more skill is involded since you play your opponents more..so pleasei'm offering a 50/50 challenge. we play stud and holdem..you are scared...its okay..go run awayteneight
couple things... you are the one constantly challenging me and saying I suck at poker...yet I tell you where I am playing right now..and you won't come find me....sounds like you are just making excuses....ring games are too "boring" and don't require enough skill...yeah, okay....nice excuse.also...here is the real point. I play poker to win money, not for ego, which apparently you do. I play the games I think I can win the most money at. That's called being a poker player. I don't care who I am playing against, as long as I think I can make some money. Full ring game stud is where I think I have the biggest potential to make money, so that is where I am going to play. If you are so dead set on playing me and proving that I am "not really that good at poker," then come find me, I told you exactly what table I am at. However, if you are gonna keep complaining that ring games are "boring" and that I should play only heads-up with you, then just drop it, because you obviously don't really want to play poker with me.
in other words, you dont want to play me. i understand. now go..run awayteneight
you know where to find me. I told you where I was at and you said you would deposit here and play me. I am waiting..............
you dont want me to play against you. you want me to play against other players...righti just want to play against you..how about heads up stud?? 1-2 limit?? huh?? find a way to say no this timeteneight
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At a full ring table, how often is he going to be playing against just you kowboy?    He's offering you a 50/50 heads up holdem and stud, take him up on it.
he's just scared. i'll let him run away this time. next time, im going to get him from behind and give it to him really really hard

I will say no the exact same way I have the previous 30 times. I don't play heads up. I don't play for ego. I play for money. I am currently sitting at the table where I feel I can make the most money. If you want to play me (which I know you don't, btw...), then come sit down, you know where I am. If you don't, then keep making those empty challenges and keep making fun of me, it doesn't bother me.

At a full ring table, how often is he going to be playing against just you kowboy?    He's offering you a 50/50 heads up holdem and stud, take him up on it.
there are only eight seats at a stud table, and usually only like 6 players here at a time, it would happen plenty. I already said why I am not gonna play heads up. I play for money and not ego, and where I am sitting right now is the most profitable place, so I am staying here. Say what you want, I know what I want and I am getting it.
I will say no the exact same way I have the previous 30 times. I don't play heads up. I don't play for ego. I play for money. I am currently sitting at the table where I feel I can make the most money. If you want to play me (which I know you don't, btw...), then come sit down, you know where I am. If you don't, then keep making those empty challenges and keep making fun of me, it doesn't bother me.
empty challenges?scared of playing you??what a jopke. you are a jopke. i'm offering to play you heads up and you decline. please...anyone who reads this thread will know you are the one backing down. you just want to find ways to say no. full ring games are ABC poker most of the time..especially low limitsshort handed/heads up ring games is "poker". a lot more skill involved. just ask anyone.now go run awayteneight
BLAH BLAH BLAH...IM SCARED TO play you heads up teneight BLAH BLAH BLAH.
FYPYFDBteneight
empty challenges?scared of playing you??what a jopke. you are a jopke. i'm offering to play you heads up and you decline. please...anyone who reads this thread will know you are the one backing down. you just want to find ways to say no. full ring games are ABC poker most of the time..especially low limitsshort handed/heads up ring games is "poker". a lot more skill involved. just ask anyone.now go run awayteneight
so, when Doyle Brunson is playing in the Big Game at a full table...it is ABC poker...haha, okay, good one. I can guarantee to you that I play alot more than just ABC poker. I know you don't know much about stud, but it is WAY more complicated than holdem, especially limit. NL and Stud are probably pretty close, but I'd still say stud is more complicated, alot more factors that half the players playing aren't even aware of. Seriously, I don't care how hard you try and bait me, I am playing where I can make the most money, and that is that. Say what you will, you know where to find me.
BLAH BLAH BLAH...IM SCARED TO play you heads up teneight BLAH BLAH BLAH.
FYPYFDBteneight
:roll: You make me yawn....
i offered to play him heads up stud, but he still declined.  you chicken:this is you(chicken) before i shoot the fuck out of youchicken4_thumb.jpg
I can't make out what this picture is of....by the way...Table Persues III at Pokerstars, 1/2 stud..
i offered to play him heads up stud, but he still declined.  you chicken:this is you(chicken) before i shoot the fuck out of youchicken4_thumb.jpg
what happened to that nice, charming well behaved teneight we all saw right after you got ur privaleges back?

Also, even if I did accept your empty challenge to some heads up 1/2 stud, they don't even have tables designed for heads up play, so we would get company anyways...Not that I am even considering accepting that empty challenge, but I just thought you should know.

Also, even if I did accept your empty challenge to some heads up 1/2 stud, they don't even have tables designed for heads up play, so we would get company anyways...Not that I am even considering accepting that empty challenge, but I just thought you should know.
dont worry about that. i could work things out on pokerstars to get us heads upteneight
what happened to that nice, charming well behaved teneight we all saw right after you got ur privaleges back?
FACE!!!
dont worry about that. i could work things out on pokerstars to get us heads upteneight
you could "work things out" to get us at a heads up table?? ha, okay. Well, sorry that you won't get the opportunity to make use of your "big time" poker connections. Table Persues III
not when it comes to kowboykoop..sorry
FACE!!!
wtf..how is that a face?? ..i got big time "Faced"damn i feel bad for you :cry:
you could "work things out" to get us at a heads up table?? ha, okay. Well, sorry that you won't get the opportunity to make use of your "big time" poker connections. Table Persues III
all you have to do is ask the players that come in that you are playing heads up..trust me, they will leave if you ask nicely. now lets go play heads up.go run away now and hideteneight
all you have to do is ask the players that come in that you are playing heads up..trust me, they will leave if you ask nicely. now lets go play heads up.go run away now and hideteneight
right.....good one. Well, you know what table I am at, come find me.

and for KowboyKoop.....I play ALOT of heads up......ALOT......and I can say that the biggest edges I have had on my opponents have been in Stud.....If you are a really good Stud player...you will be an even better HU Stud player....If you are really good...you will probably destroy teneight.....he doesn't play Stud....he is a NL Holdem guy....So I say...exploit your edge....if of course....you have any edge... :wink:

teneight....just play at his table.....it is shorthanded....you will get plenty of chances to bet and raise every street against him.
heads up..one on one. i want to play him some mix between stud and holdem. a fair deal..but he is too scaredteneight
and for KowboyKoop.....I play ALOT of heads up......ALOT......and I can say that the biggest edges I have had on my opponents have been in Stud.....If you are a really good Stud player...you will be an even better HU Stud player....If you are really good...you will probably destroy teneight.....he doesn't play Stud....he is a NL Holdem guy....So I say...exploit your edge....if of course....you have any edge... :wink:
i've never played stud in my life :twisted: you will destroy me kowboy..trust me. you will