• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and for KowboyKoop.....I play ALOT of heads up......ALOT......and I can say that the biggest edges I have had on my opponents have been in Stud.....If you are a really good Stud player...you will be an even better HU Stud player....If you are really good...you will probably destroy teneight.....he doesn't play Stud....he is a NL Holdem guy....So I say...exploit your edge....if of course....you have any edge... :wink:
I don't necessarily disagree with you, however, I have no experience in heads up stud and thus, I feel I have a bigger advantage in a full game. Maybe one day I will try and get some experience in heads up Stud, but for now, I just don't play it, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I have no desire to play someone heads up just to prove that I am "better" or whatever. I play to make money, and I like my seat right now. That is all I can say. Also, yes, I have no doubt that in the long run I would crush teneight in stud, just like in the long run he would crush me in NL holdem. I am not the one making these challenges all the time and trying to "prove" anything. I play to make money and have fun, that is all. So, if he wants to prove something to me so bad, then he can come and find me. If he doesn't, then he can continue to hide behind his computer and make lame jokes about me, doesn't bother me a bit.

pulling down hand histories......KowboyKoop is actually beating that game pretty good...me thinks somebody is nutpeddling!!!!!I am starting to like this KowboyKoop guy....another fellow jackal....LOL

are you watching me right now???
What do you think? Everybody knows me as a PLO jackal...I watch everything.....I am watching now....
Cool. Feel free to post some criticism/advice on here if you wish or if you see something you find noteworthy. By no means do I consider myself a "great" player yet, I am still learning new things about this complicated game
and for KowboyKoop.....I play ALOT of heads up......ALOT......and I can say that the biggest edges I have had on my opponents have been in Stud.....If you are a really good Stud player...you will be an even better HU Stud player....If you are really good...you will probably destroy teneight.....he doesn't play Stud....he is a NL Holdem guy....So I say...exploit your edge....if of course....you have any edge... :wink:
I don't necessarily disagree with you, however, I have no experience in heads up stud and thus, I feel I have a bigger advantage in a full game. Maybe one day I will try and get some experience in heads up Stud, but for now, I just don't play it, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I have no desire to play someone heads up just to prove that I am "better" or whatever. I play to make money, and I like my seat right now. That is all I can say. Also, yes, I have no doubt that in the long run I would crush teneight in stud, just like in the long run he would crush me in NL holdem. I am not the one making these challenges all the time and trying to "prove" anything. I play to make money and have fun, that is all. So, if he wants to prove something to me so bad, then he can come and find me. If he doesn't, then he can continue to hide behind his computer and make lame jokes about me, doesn't bother me a bit.
replying to my posts with novels trying to defend yourself tells me you careI WIN!teneightps. im done with kowboykoop
pulling down hand histories......KowboyKoop is actually beating that game pretty good...me thinks somebody is nutpeddling!!!!!I am starting to like this KowboyKoop guy....another fellow jackal....LOL
I usually do pretty well if I can avoid the gutshots straight draws on the river. Been getting hit by those a lot lately, but not tonight so far.Also, YEAH! I am not such a bad guy....
replying to my posts with novels trying to defend yourself tells me you careI WIN!teneightps. im done with kowboykoop
you think a paragraph or two is a "novel"??? LOL, you must not be a very good college student......seriously though...Table Persues III...1/2
you think a paragraph or two is a "novel"??? LOL, you must not be a very good college student......seriously though...Table Persues III...1/2
seriously though..heads upyour reply "i dont play heads up"now just go run away...go go go

nothing to see here...KowboyKoop is "working" the game.....damn those players are bad.......god....almost brings a tear to my eye....those good ole' days of the fishy 1/2 PLO games on UB.....Now UB 1/2 is full of jackals and nutpeddlers just like me....a bunch of piranhas feeding on the occasional holdem stragler....

yes, I don't play heads up....and you know that....and you know I won't change my mind....so why do you keep asking me to play heads up??? hmm, let's look at this objectively.....1) can't understand a simple statement...2) asks the same question over and over, only to here the same answer...3) can't handle reading more than two lines at a time...huh, must be retarded.

nothing to see here...KowboyKoop is "working" the game.....damn those players are bad.......god....almost brings a tear to my eye....those good ole' days of the fishy 1/2 PLO games on UB.....Now UB 1/2 is full of jackals and nutpeddlers just like me....a bunch of piranhas feeding on the occasional holdem stragler....
yeah, couple of outdraws at the end of that table..now at table Strattonia
yes, I don't play heads up....and you know that....and you know I won't change my mind....so why do you keep asking me to play heads up??? hmm, let's look at this objectively.....1) can't understand a simple statement...2) asks the same question over and over, only to here the same answer...3) can't handle reading more than two lines at a time...huh, must be retarded.
kowboykoop is just scared to play against me.it;s okaysee you around UB if you ever man up to play against meteneight
kowboykoop is just scared to play against me.it;s okaysee you around UB if you ever man up to play against meteneight
you know where I am.......don't make challenges to play poker against me if you aren't willing to play poker with me....
you know where I am.......don't make challenges to play poker against me if you aren't willing to play poker with me....
you douche. go read every post i've made in this thread. i was willing to play YOU on your GAME and you still declinded. now go ...come up with another excuseteneight
Incorrect. Full ring game stud is my game. Heads-up Stud is not. There is a difference. You challenged me...and I said come find me to play some poker. Haven't seen you yet.
''i challenged you to heads up game..you declinded aka you are scared to play me heads upnothing else to ityou want to play me on a full ring game since we wont see a lot of hands together. summary: you are scared to play me heads upteneight
Incorrect. Full ring game stud is my game. Heads-up Stud is not. There is a difference. You challenged me...and I said come find me to play some poker. Haven't seen you yet.
''i challenged you to heads up game..you declinded aka you are scared to play me heads upnothing else to ityou want to play me on a full ring game since we wont see a lot of hands together. summary: you are scared to play me heads upteneight
you challenged me to heads up KNOWING that I don't play heads-up. In that case, I challenge you to a half-marathon race??? I guarantee I will smoke you at 13.1 miles. I don't care if you are not a runner, if you don't accept, you must be scared of me....
you challenged me to heads up KNOWING that I don't play heads-up. In that case, I challenge you to a half-marathon race??? I guarantee I will smoke you at 13.1 miles. I don't care if you are not a runner, if you don't accept, you must be scared of me....
LoL...funny, but true...
LoL...funny, but true...
he hasn't accepted yet...hahaha, he must be scared of me. Don't worry teneight, there are lots of guys who can't keep up with a real man, so you have plenty of company...now, walk away with your head hanging low....
Isnt this a good time for the mods to step in and lock this thread? Maybe not I guess since i just read them griping and fighting. Keep it up such entertaining banter lol.
nothing offensive is being said, and it is all poker-related. He challenged me to play some poker, I told him where I was at, and he never showed up. Simple as that. Nothing wrong going on.

sorry..i actually have a life outside FCP. I had homework to do for class tomorrow and went out with my g/f for a bitkowboykoop and i just show tough love towards one anotherdeep down inside...i really love the guy :cry: