jennicide...isn't it ironic?

Ivey, no matter how much you post to stick up for her she still ain't going to have sex with you.You're wasting your time.
really? im shocked...its not sticking up for her so much as it is just correcting donkeys that have never been laid..
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she is far from ugly. Has she put on a couple of pounds, yes, she even says so. Is she still attractive, I personally think so. She has also been very nice in any post that I've seen her post. She plays much higher then 90% of the people here and has more class then 95% of the people here. Give it a rest. She doesn't pretend to be some model in maxim or a men's magazine, she is a real girl who happens to be cute and play poker pretty well. What's the big deal with that

Isn't it ironic that she made her name with her looks (+ half naked pics) and decent results at best and now that some producer heard of her and put her into an invitational she looks like Liebert's little sister... :club: Get off the computer and take a walk sometimes jen! I mean damned, I met her in January in Atlantis and she put on at least 20 units since then... oh, I forgot... the camera adds 100 pounds...
Where are these pics? I need a new avatar hehe
Ivey, no matter how much you post to stick up for her she still ain't going to have sex with you.You're wasting your time.
really? im shocked...its not sticking up for her so much as it is just correcting donkeys that have never been laid..
she is far from ugly. Has she put on a couple of pounds, yes, she even says so. Is she still attractive, I personally think so. She has also been very nice in any post that I've seen her post. She plays much higher then 90% of the people here and has more class then 95% of the people here. Give it a rest. She doesn't pretend to be some model in maxim or a men's magazine, she is a real girl who happens to be cute and play poker pretty well. What's the big deal with that
Agreed. Of course I am in the 5% group here that happens to have even more class than her, but that's neither here nor there.
i would wager my entire br i've banged more broads than you, the girl is ugly and fat.
i would wager my entire br i've banged more broads than you, the girl is ugly and fat.
you bumping this thread to brag about "how many broads you have banged"= im still jerking off to mariah carey music videos and damn i hate commercials...you have been pwned...bye....
i would wager my entire br i've banged more ugly and fat broads than you.
FYP

stab stab repeat...but she did date Gavin Griffin, ask a girl you know if they think he's cute. They may give you some opposite perspective. Where's Idaho, Ranae or Allie when you need them.As Ron Mex would say, "I'd hit it."

Just to get the point accross, i'll let you known its a widely known fact that i've fucked more girls than Brian Johnson. This is clearly stated in my last biography. On a side note this girl dated Gavin Griffin, its not like Gavin rufeed the girl and fucked her one night after a WSOP event, but she actually openly had a relationship with that baboon for an extended amount of time. Saying that you'd bang her is one thing, but trying to say that she's attractive....Iveyfan you are one pathetic forum whore.

Just to get the point accross, i'll let you known its a widely known fact that i've fucked more girls than Brian Johnson. This is clearly stated in my last biography. On a side note this girl dated Gavin Griffin, its not like Gavin rufeed the girl and fucked her one night after a WSOP event, but she actually openly had a relationship with that baboon for an extended amount of time. Saying that you'd bang her is one thing, but trying to say that she's attractive....Iveyfan you are one pathetic forum whore.
why are you such an idiot.....i actually feel sorry for you because you have no idea ....you keep bumping this thread why? we get it you sleep with women <wink wink> usaully ppl that brag this much about sleeping with women end up on jerry springer with a show entitled my tranny wife got me pregnant...good luck with all that .... cubbie...
why are you such an idiot.....i actually feel sorry for you because you have no idea ....you keep bumping this thread why?
The sentence structure of a 2 year old. And I really don't understand why your this upset, your predilection to fat ugly women is a bit odd, but there must be some underlying issues here. Your jealous of my avatar aren't you. Go take a zanex and watch the final table.
why are you such an idiot.....i actually feel sorry for you because you have no idea ....you keep bumping this thread why?
The sentence structure of a 2 year old. And I really don't understand why your this upset, your predilection to fat ugly women is a bit odd, but there must be some underlying issues here. Your jealous of my avatar aren't you. Go take a zanex and watch the final table.
pot, meet kettle. kettle, meet pot.
I'm 21, I'll bang anything.
Amen, brotha. But in two years, when you're fat and engaged and trying to half-ass your way through law school, you would trade sex for a month if your fiancee would just remember to fill the gas tank and keep the refrigerator stocked with milk.Enjoy hormones, man... they die quickly.
That's the funniest thing I've read today. Dunkin Donuts must be the freaking Oracle.Here's another pic from last year at Atlantis.jenn.jpgI'm sure she's really nice and I love her just the way she is but if she wants to really get some sponsors lined up, she needs to shed the chubby. She can be worse than Tiffany Williamson, but if she's lean and toned with a nice face, PokerStars will bankroll her for years to come. She already has more of an opportunity than about 99.9% of all women playing poker, don't waste it on Wendy's and Krispy Kremes.Edit: Just noticed the terrifying person sitting next to Jen in the pic. Stars had her on the company teat and Jennicide has the potential to be about 10 times hotter than her.
This girl is not fat. I just don't understand why people on this forum keep making jokes about people being overweight.Do you guys really think it is funny? Raymer seems like the nicest guy around and Jennifer seems very sweet also... It just censors me off to read post like this.
Yes, and you are also sweet....like sweet and low and 700 pounds. You should be pished off, because you couldn't get up and the dog ate your last baby chicken and licked your crotch while you couldn't summon the enery to move. :evil: Get a life and stop being a touchy bitch.
Here's another pic from last year at Atlantis.jenn.jpgI'm sure she's really nice and I love her just the way she is but if she wants to really get some sponsors lined up, she needs to shed the chubby. She can be worse than Tiffany Williamson, but if she's lean and toned with a nice face, PokerStars will bankroll her for years to come. She already has more of an opportunity than about 99.9% of all women playing poker, don't waste it on Wendy's and Krispy Kremes.Edit: Just noticed the terrifying person sitting next to Jen in the pic. Stars had her on the company teat and Jennicide has the potential to be about 10 times hotter than her.
Wow, the 1st poster who actually got what I was saying... I couldn't care less what she looks like but she was singled out FOR HER LOOKS, not her results and I give 3:1 that the producers shit themselves when she showed up for the taping. She has a great opportunity to get a lot of free money like Erin Ness has, but she needs to do some work on herself to earn the fruits of her skills. I mean she can wipe the floor with Erin Ness any day of the week at the poker table but as long as she doesn't look as good as her, her poker income will be the only one. Shape up and get that sweet Pokerstars/Oakley/whatevergear/ money, girl!