bill fillmaff secret system (hellmuth personafied)

Please just take 2 seconds to look around the forum.Please, before you start making threads.Custom, Steve? Anyone around? This is why I should be a mod too.I'm just serious.
You and me both.
That's fine.But now nominations are closed. Voting starts, and top 2 advance.Choices are Me and Spademan.
Japan just bombed Pearl Harbor!!!!! OMG, we're at war.
Holy crap! That's crazy!On a side note, I just found some kid named Jesus was born in some manger. Apparently from what I hear, he's kind of a big deal.

What's the deal guys? Just ran across a funny Hellmuth mocking website and thought ppl might find it amusing. Sure this is my first Thread but I've been reading these forums for a couple months and Daniels Blog for like 10 or 11 months. Cut me some slack here.

What's the deal guys? Just ran across a funny Hellmuth mocking website and thought ppl might find it amusing. Sure this is my first Thread but I've been reading these forums for a couple months and Daniels Blog for like 10 or 11 months. Cut me some slack here.
Yet in all those months, you have a couple problems I see here...1. You didn't notice multiple mentions of Fillmaff, and probably some links to his website every time he's added a new movie.2. You couldn't see that my first response implied #1.
What's the deal guys? Just ran across a funny Hellmuth mocking website and thought ppl might find it amusing.
people found it amusing 6 months ago, when it was plastered all over every message board. thanks for the tip though.
Quite amusing when DN himself posted it too. :club: (If I'm not mistaken)
What's the deal guys? Just ran across a funny Hellmuth mocking website and thought ppl might find it amusing.
people found it amusing 6 months ago, when it was plastered all over every message board. thanks for the tip though.
I think it was PP if I'm not mistaken.
I think it was PP if I'm not mistaken.
On here though? Possible though.If not posted the links, then definitely discussed it.
But now nominations are closed. Voting starts, and top 2 advance.Choices are Me and Spademan.
Cool, it's a popularity contest then.
But nobody loses, lol
Heh, I know. I was adding you into my egotistical statement.Both being popular and what-not.
But now nominations are closed. Voting starts, and top 2 advance.Choices are Me and Spademan.
But nobody loses, lol
:-) :club::D :shock: :? 8) :D :x :D :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: AND THATS THAT
But nobody loses, lol
Heh, I know. I was adding you into my egotistical statement.Both being popular and what-not.
what-not is not your style. somehow you know I lol'd at this series of post. all good.