• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm officially naming this the lamest first thread ever. :oops:
No, that rapping dude was lamerI bet he was a gamerOh no, now I'm fucking rappingAnd now I go a napping.
what is that a hiku? that isnt rap my freind. and the last guy that called me lame lost his face.(is that true?)chyea it is mofo!!!(damn, this guy is crazy.)just keep that in mind, guy
I'm officially naming this the lamest first thread ever. :oops:
No, that rapping dude was lamerI bet he was a gamerOh no, now I'm fucking rappingAnd now I go a napping.
what is that a hiku? that isnt rap my freind. and the last guy that called me lame lost his face.(is that true?)chyea it is mofo!!!(damn, this guy is crazy.)just keep that in mind, guy
www.whiteboys.com
I was thinking, You know the donut holes they sale? There just mini donuts right? So why would you buy one when you could just buy a damn donut? And french toast is way better than donuts.
Donut holes rock! (Tim Horton's Timbits....Canadians know what I mean). It's more fun to nibble on little baby donuts than a big one. (Oh dear, that could be an incredibly loaded statement.)
I was thinking, You know the donut holes they sale? There just mini donuts right? So why would you buy one when you could just buy a damn donut? And french toast is way better than donuts.
Donuts are easier to get late at night than french toast, but they are much beter than donuts.-Must have powered sugar and REAL maple syrup. Not fake shit. And a side of bacon.
Donuts are easier to get late at night than french toast, but they are much beter than donuts.-Must have powered sugar and REAL maple syrup. Not fake censored. And a side of bacon.
Man your standards are way to high if your looking for some late night french toast.
Donuts are easier to get late at night than french toast, but they are much beter than donuts.-Must have powered sugar and REAL maple syrup. Not fake censored. And a side of bacon.
Learn to cook my friend.