who is the best internet player?

I have seen some awesome players on the internet. I have heard of others on other sites that i dont play on. My question is who is the best internet player out there? My vote goes to Spirit Rock, who is now Aplusgame247, on UB. He routinely crushes the biggest nl game at UB. Real name is Prahlad Friedman, a college student from what ive heard. He has a wsop bracelet in plhe. Also heard Erik 123 is awesome.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pocketfives.com has an online player ranking on it's site. At last viewing, brsavage was number 1. His name is Chris Savage from Baton Rouge. This guy won 13 (I think) Aruba packages last year on UB. UB has a lot of excellent players.

spirit rock, mahatama, aplusgame247....all the same player. By far the most profitable online player in the world. Makes an absolute killing in the 25-50 NL game on UB. Plays in it like 15 hours a day. Multitables throughout multiple sites as well. Like the other guy said real name is Prahad Friedman.

I'm not totally convinced that Mahatma is Prahlad. I've seen both AplusGame247 and Mahatma logged in to UB at the same time... although they weren't both playing. Some chat Mahatma has thrown out just doesn't seem like Prahlad usual limited chat style. Then again, I haven't been watching that much lately. Mahatma was ripping it up last night during the time I was on.

Just wanted a throw a note in about Tryangle from Full Tilt... Everyone thinks it's Ben Affleck, and I'm pretty sure I know who it is, and it's not Bennifer. I know there was a mention of this player a few days back in a thread... It's pretty funny though the way everyone comes in and tries to figure out who he is. Also pretty sure he plays right along with the Ben Affleck thing.

Care to share on Tryangle?
I'm thinking it's Gary Lent. A lesser known pro. Tryangle is an anagram of his name... and someone in the chat who said he knew who it was, mentioned that tryangle's best WSOP finish was 1999. And Gary got 16th that year.TA DA!
I'm the best internet player, y'all just don't know it yet. Ok seriously its probably either chris savage or erik sagstrom
Was Savage on a TV event recently... maybe a WPT? Name rings a bell.

I like watching spiritrock myself, but hadn't seen him on in awhile and figured he had changed his user name. Glad to know who he is now? How do you guys know for sure it is him? I like watching neverwin play on pokerstars, I've seen him lately on ub under nvrwnpkr or something like that. He is pretty interesting to watch. Sits with $130,000 at the pokerstars game..must be nice. I've seen GiftofGab with $11,000+ all the time at the 25-50 ub nl game, so he must be pretty good. Anybody know if Daniel plays these games on ub or any other "well-known" pro like Phil Ivey or John Juana? Hope to get a few responses..cya

Was Savage on a TV event recently... maybe a WPT? Name rings a bell
Well there's matt savage the touny director who's done a bunch of WPTs. Chris Savage just won the $3000( i think) limit or No limit HE event at tunica
I like watching spiritrock myself, but hadn't seen him on in awhile and figured he had changed his user name.  Glad to know who he is now?  How do you guys know for sure it is him?  I like watching neverwin play on pokerstars, I've seen him lately on ub under nvrwnpkr or something like that.  He is pretty interesting to watch.  Sits with $130,000 at the pokerstars game..must be nice.  I've seen GiftofGab with $11,000+ all the time at the 25-50 ub nl game, so he must be pretty good.  Anybody know if Daniel plays these games on ub or any other "well-known" pro like Phil Ivey or John Juana?  Hope to get a few responses..cya
I don't think Daniel can play outside of PokerMountain anymore... that's usually the deal.Juanda and Ivey both play at Full Tilt regularly as they're part of the site. I see Layne Flack playing like every night since he joined up with them... and have also seen E-Dog a few times. Josh Arieh also plays on Full Tilt even though he's not affiliated with the site.
Was Savage on a TV event recently... maybe a WPT? Name rings a bell
Well there's matt savage the touny director who's done a bunch of WPTs. Chris Savage just won the $3000( i think) limit or No limit HE event at tunica
Maybe that's what I was thinking of... eh who knows.

GUMMYBEAR AKA. THOMAS KELLER, BY FAR MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN SPIRIT-MAHAT-APLUSSAW HIM BUY IN TO 200-400 FOR 10K, I WENT TO DINNER CAME BACKWAS PLAYING SAME GUY HAD OVER 105K...THE OTHER GUY WAS IN THE PROCESS OF REBUYING ANOTHER 10KTHATS IN 4 HOURS!!!!!!SORRY FOR CAPS AT WORK

Gummybear is sick on the high limit tables. I don't think I have ever seen him lose. Always good for at least a double up on a $20K buyin. I saw him sitting a the AnnieDuke $4/8 table with $240K.... obviously he didn't win that on $4/8, but was probably just showing off his bankroll. He'll be at the Big Game at the Bellagio in a few years... plays all games well.

SMASHAROO if he turns $50 to $1000 :wink: Check out the Fullcontact Tournment Forum Section for the Negreanu Open Events. Looks like Scoots MC & x3000gtx are good players.As for the real deal big money on-line players, then I think E-DOG made it big on-line before live tournament play. I have sat at an on-line table a few times with the Texas Dolly at VC Poker. $20 - $40.

I'd have to say I'm pretty damn good. Can't wait til I'm old enough to actually compete in some of the WPT satelite stuff. Because through my style of solid poker... I've done consistently well in all the tourneys I've played... anyways besides me... I'd probably go with Gummybear...you wanna know who is really awful? Phil hellmuth Jr. he is just awful at internet poker. I don't think he can adjust to the stupid styles of play that come out on the internet. he has 'his game' like the way the game is "supposed to be played" but if anyone plays any other way he is totally thrown for a loop... he's always like "geez, didn't you read my book play poker like the pros? I'm supposed to know what you're gonna do in every situation... and when you don't do it... I lose"

Erik123 on pokerstars. i had the privelege to play with him on the same table in denmark and from stories i heard, hes amazing. i beat him 2 out of 3 pots tho. 8) :wink: also neverwin on pokerstars gets a vote from me.

Aka Spirit Rock at fulltilt and ub, he plays regularly at the biggest no limit game online offered by prima poker. I usually play at betonusa poker and he is usually seated in the big game which has 100/200 blinds for no limit, and wins a majority of the time, about two weeks ago he bought if for 20k and when he got up 7 hrs later he had slightly over 300k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his alias at betonusa if you are wondering is thenizzles!!

JOE BUTTONS is the best poker player period. he sits in 400-800 heads-up for hrs and nobody dare challenges him. not spirit rock, not gummy bear, not erik123. the guy gets adsolutely no action. btw magicpitch made 400k in the month of january, cookie for him.

I have a heard of a player who keeps changes his name so people cant keep up with him or something and has won over $20million online playing full time on multiple sites? ( I believe they linked the screenames to the same buyout address) Could this be possible??? Also, I heard (yes another rumor but) that Ultimate Bet has an "invite" only high limit table unavailable to be viewed by the public and some really high stakes...i dont know thouugh

JOE BUTTONS is the best poker player period. he sits in 400-800 heads for hrs and nobody dare challenges him. not spirit rock, not gummy bear, not erik123. the guy gets adsolutely no action. btw magicpitch made 400k in the month of january, cookie for him.
well if your smart you wouldn'tr want to play him either because thats phil ivey
JOE BUTTONS is the best poker player period. he sits in 400-800 heads for hrs and nobody dare challenges him. not spirit rock, not gummy bear, not erik123. the guy gets adsolutely no action. btw magicpitch made 400k in the month of january, cookie for him.
well if your smart you wouldn'tr want to play him either because thats phil ivey
duuh