who's hotter?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choice, Monkey, but I gotta go with Evangeline. She's hot in a sweet and innocent kind of way. Eva is a little more dirty. Evangeline can kick your ass.Eva is kind of prissy.Depends on what you're into I guess.

Lilly.Eva has that upper class dirty slut look.Lilly is super hot but with a take home quality. She also has a grace quality that I can appreciate.But thats just me. If you like your girl to look like a total nympho, Eva is your gal.

Lilly.Eva has that upper class dirty slut look.Lilly is super hot but with a take home quality. She also has a grace quality that I can appreciate.But thats just me. If you like your girl to look like a total nympho, Eva is your gal.
I knew you were a Kate fan, Tegan!
I knew you were a Kate fan, Tegan!
Haha, I'm predictable what can I say.Oozing sex appeal isn't enough for me, I like a classic look. Maybe thats why I have a Monroe poster in my room (its hanging on the wall solely by the strength of my dried man juice)Edit Rena: I think Lost just saved itself from losing at least one fan out there. Finally a legit second season episode.
My vote is for E. Lilly. :drool:
Any day of the week... Honestly Eva is attractive but I think she's over rated... I could name 20 women off the top of my head I'd rather be with than her.
My vote is for E. Lilly. :drool:
Any day of the week... Honestly Eva is attractive but I think she's over rated... I could name 20 women off the top of my head I'd rather be with than her.
Ol, name them.
and post pics please.

This is in alphabetical order more than anything... When I said 20 women I ment women who aren't famous as well so if you see a name on here and don't know who it is... it's just a girl I know from back home, a few of them are some models I grew up with.It might sound wierd, but sometimes looks don't mean everything :club: 1. Erin 2. Leslie 3. Jessica Alba4. Kristen Kreuk5. Mari 6. Victoria (model)7. Sharon H. (model)8. Mallory (model)9. Elisha Cuthbert10. Katie Holmes11. Stacy Keibler (legs, enough said)12. Adriana Lima13. Shakira14. Alicia Keys Okay because of lack of time...15-20Random Hot Girls who've got the punk look down right. Gotta love that.I've noticed... This list has maybe 3-4 Blondes on it.Am I the only guy that is more attracted to Brunettes than Blondes? I have no idea why but I find it hard to trust blondes... Maybe because I'm blonde and I know we can't be trusted? P.S. If someone reminds me in a few days I'll make this list and take more than 2 minutes on it.

Am I the only guy that is more attracted to Brunettes than Blondes? I have no idea why but I find it hard to trust blondes... Maybe because I'm blonde and I know we can't be trusted?  
No. Dunno why. Just prefer brunettes. Who knows? :think:
Am I the only guy that is more attracted to Brunettes than Blondes? I have no idea why but I find it hard to trust blondes... Maybe because I'm blonde and I know we can't be trusted?  
No. Dunno why. Just prefer brunettes. Who knows? :think:
I prefer brunettes yet all my ex's have been brunettes that have dyed it blonde....strange.... can anyone explain?