daniel's ready to win after winning a sitngo???lolol

Sure maybe you think you can beat him but all them heads up matches are just in the way man, I bet if he cleared out of that he would not be a little down about unknows but so am I and I never been in a big event yet. I play on the web but that isn't where the new power is its the mind and some fool TV computer only keeps this near dead world afloat since if we all didn't have one the economy wouldn't be. I'll play ya big shot then maybe your mask will fall they don't have that many levels on the net.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please try again at your attempt at english. Maybe you should have listened to your teachers. Retard

Sure maybe you think you can beat him but all them heads up matches are just in the way man, I bet if he cleared out of that he would not be a little down about unknows but so am I and I never been in a big event yet. I play on the web but that isn't where the new power is its the mind and some fool TV computer only keeps this near dead world afloat since if we all didn't have one the economy wouldn't be. I'll play ya big shot then maybe your mask will fall they don't have that many levels on the net.

i will absolutely do it. Come to Manchester, England and you got that game...up to 100k

tgavin99 heads up against Daniel for 20K would be nice to seeand since hes had better results he would have the money to play DN :roll:
tgavin... I promise you- tonight, I will pray for you. I will pray that the anger and venom that is consuming your heart will pass.
won't work. god's not listening to you anymore after you folded those pocket kings he gave you pre-flop.

Hey I just wanna say that no matter what the game is if there is no passion then there is no reason to do it. If you are just in it for the title adn the money then stop when you are ahead. ( Although I wouldnt mind having one of those :-) )

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone come off as such a jerk as tgavin99 who wasn’t putting on an act to some extent. The attempt to make the attacks so personal also seems more than a bit over done. My guess is that tgavin99 isn’t from England, and is someone who might know DN. It could be a weak attempt to get DN on tilt before accepting a challenge match. This is a complete shot in the dark, but my guess is that tgavin99 is Mike Matusow.On the other hand, I could be wrong. Tgavin99 might just be some psychotic Englishman.

Hey Wade Boggs once hit 24 home runs in a year but he averaged 6 for his career.Thats my analogy to Daniel's 2004 year. Daniel, no offense, but you will never, ever come close to 2004. I'm quite sure you will never win a tournament ever again. And CLEARLY your confidence and adjustment to the new style of poker may be the worst of any pro.
I think this is either that bitter multi-millionaire Daniel busted out (the one he respected as much as the janitor) or it's someone like Erick Lindgren or another pro pulling a vicious- yet ultimately if it were a prank, a hilarious one- prank.
tgavin... I promise you- tonight, I will pray for you. I will pray that the anger and venom that is consuming your heart will pass. In fact, rather than call him an idiot, let's all pray for him... we can KILL EM' with kindness! Welcome to the forum tgavin, please remember to be courteous to the other posters.
You know no matter who it is its just gonna fuel Daniels fire to come back and kick some serious rookie butt right?

Well tgavin99, I'm not so sure you are adding much value to the site. Attacking me again and again is a sure way to get... well, banned. If you'd like to play me heads up sonny boy, I have an open challenge to play anyone at Wynn Las Vegas. Put together some money and I will show you have it feels to get owned...aaaaaaaaaand, I'm spent! LOL.

Well tgavin99, I'm not so sure you are adding much value to the site. Attacking me again and again is a sure way to get... well, banned. If you'd like to play me heads up sonny boy, I have an open challenge to play anyone at Wynn Las Vegas. Put together some money and I will show you have it feels to get owned...aaaaaaaaaand, I'm spent! LOL.
Oh, oh man, he just torched your ass. He torched your ass man.

according to a thread on rgp a couple people have been banned recently for bashing DN on this forum. Can anyone confirm that this is the case, or is this just someone that got flamed on fcp ripping on DN from there own site?btw, rgp may be the worst forum ever, every other thread is spam, and its all the same spam over and over, most of it is so unreadable its ridiculousfor anyone interested the thread is titled "Negreanu banning people from his site"