october 19th negreanu open main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. We can watch VM together.
Duh, exactly what I was thinking.Is your husband going to sit on the couch between us again? That was weird.
I kind of enjoyed it, but I understand. He can go in the garage and play with his peg board while we make love like rabid animals until we have to use popsicle sticks and duct tape to keep your enormous c0ck straight.
OK
I kind of enjoyed it, but I understand. He can go in the garage and play with his peg board while we make love like rabid animals until we have to use popsicle sticks and duct tape to keep your enormous c0ck straight.
OK
lol ....some how you always leave me speechless.
OK
lol ....some how you always leave me speechless.
It's what I do. Unfortunately, this kinda stuff doesn't woo the ladies as much in person. Quite the contrary actually. Hard to believe.
I will not be playing. Sorry, I know some of you are very disappointed. I'm a bit of a big deal around here and not seeing me at the tourney will be a huge letdown. For that, I am sorry.I haven't been trying lately so I figure, why bother? I finally went online broke. $150 down the drain. It lasted 6 months playing mostly tourneys.Not fishing for a sponser. I don't want to play. I love you all.Besides, Veronica Mars is on Wed at 9pm.
there is also a 95% chance I will not be playing tonight either.sorry chaps., I'm not as big of a deal as Ron, but we made out one time in the back of his '87 GMC Jimmy, the back window is stuck open so the bugs were bad, but he managed to go from soft to soft in 37 seconds., good stuff.
You never said why ? Erectile disfunction ? C'mon man, you havn't missed 1 yet !

It's hard to find the time for these.I've always been a cash game player and if I play this it would be my only tourney all week.I'll try to be there.

It's hard to find the time for these.I've always been a cash game player and if I play this it would be my only tourney all week.I'll try to be there.
don't feel bad..its my only tourny all week long too...and yes you will be there.
missIdaho wrote: Ron_Mexico wrote: I will not be playing. Sorry, I know some of you are very disappointed. I'm a bit of a big deal around here and not seeing me at the tourney will be a huge letdown. For that, I am sorry. I haven't been trying lately so I figure, why bother? I finally went online broke. $150 down the drain. It lasted 6 months playing mostly tourneys. Not fishing for a sponser. I don't want to play. I love you all. Besides, Veronica Mars is on Wed at 9pm. Good. We can watch VM together.
VM, Don't you guys mean LOST!
2 trnys 2 final tables......can i make it 3?.......
well if chucksty can make the money in a WPT event anything is possible, gl
DO NOT JINX HIM!It's still 6 or so to the money.
renae, WHEN chuck makes the money im going to give him a chocolate softserv ice cream nut dip and lick him cleanoh hell i may do that anyways, gl chuck