fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the name of this thread just changed, or am I stupid?
I had to change the name. We must not be related to the "Day Crew."
yeah. We are way too badass to be just a "crew".
Tru dat.
Um, excuse me. We had "army" first. Even DN knows it. And don't even think about Hardcore. That's ours too.
Amazing, these communist spies are around every corner trying to oppress us.The tighter you close your grip, the more people that will slip through your fingers.Long live the Revolution!
For the last time... WE ARE THE COMMUNISTS!!! Revolutionaries these days ( well, in the 2oth century) were generally COMMUNIST. They are the CAPITALIST pig dog day crew. Man, you people just don't know your Revolutionary imagery very well.Viva la Revolution
Can't we just be the Night Army and you the Day Army so we can just get along?
They can be whatever they want to be NortonFan, but the FCP Hardcore Army resides in the FCP at Work Crew thread.Since when are you one of them? I thought you went both ways?
he's not the only one.. *whistles*
Was the name of this thread just changed, or am I stupid?
I had to change the name. We must not be related to the "Day Crew."
yeah. We are way too badass to be just a "crew".
Tru dat.
Um, excuse me. We had "army" first. Even DN knows it. And don't even think about Hardcore. That's ours too.
Amazing, these communist spies are around every corner trying to oppress us.The tighter you close your grip, the more people that will slip through your fingers.Long live the Revolution!
For the last time... WE ARE THE COMMUNISTS!!! Revolutionaries these days ( well, in the 2oth century) were generally COMMUNIST. They are the CAPITALIST pig dog day crew. Man, you people just don't know your Revolutionary imagery very well.Viva la Revolution
Damn it, McGee! These are things you are suppose to tell me before I start posting. I didn't get that memo! Wait let me check my PM's.... No, it's not there!
Can't we just be the Night Army and you the Day Army so we can just get along?
They can be whatever they want to be NortonFan, but the FCP Hardcore Army resides in the FCP at Work Crew thread.Since when are you one of them? I thought you went both ways?
he's not the only one.. *whistles*
Hahahahaha! You make me laugh. :club:

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP3 with [?, ?]. 3 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls.Flop: (13 SB) 3:heart:, J:spade:, 9:club: (4 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks.Turn: (6.50 BB) 4:heart: (4 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks.River: (6.50 BB) 3:diamond: (4 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets, Hero folds, SB calls, MP1 folds.Final Pot: 8.50 BBThe SB's play on this hand baffles me. Every time she's in the hand, I'm completely confused. Any guesses on what she had? One more hand featuring her after this one.

Here, she's UTG. I love the call/raise on the flop. The last hand is possible to decipher, but no one's guessing what she had here.Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with K:heart:, K:diamond:. MP3 posts a blind of $0.50. UTG calls, 1 fold, SB calls, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, CO calls.Flop: (22 SB) 7:spade:, 4:heart:, 2:spade: (5 players)SB bets, SB calls, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls.Turn: (19.50 BB) 9:club: (4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero bets, SB folds, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls.River: (22.50 BB) 3:heart: (3 players)UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+2 folds.Final Pot: 24.50 BB

Here, she's UTG. I love the call/raise on the flop. The last hand is possible to decipher, but no one's guessing what she had here.Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with K:heart:, K:diamond:. MP3 posts a blind of $0.50. UTG calls, 1 fold, SB calls, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, CO calls.Flop: (22 SB) 7:spade:, 4:heart:, 2:spade: (5 players)SB bets, SB calls, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls.Turn: (19.50 BB) 9:club: (4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero bets, SB folds, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls.River: (22.50 BB) 3:heart: (3 players)UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+2 folds.Final Pot: 24.50 BB
Ok so what did she have? I had this guy on my table tonight who kept limp-3 betting me. It was highly amusing. He liked to bet-fold the river too.
Were scaring the day crew. :club: I hate poker BTW Taking a night off.
Why do you hate poker? I LOVE poker right now. After taking about, oh, 7 months off, i'm FINALLY playing again and loving it. Having a killer tournament run in the past five days too........
Were scaring the day crew. :club: I hate poker BTW Taking a night off.
Why do you hate poker? I LOVE poker right now. After taking about, oh, 7 months off, i'm FINALLY playing again and loving it. Having a killer tournament run in the past five days too........
Bad run of cards. Nothing seems to go my way. Gunna take a couple nights off and then get back to it.
Bad run of cards. Nothing seems to go my way. Gunna take a couple nights off and then get back to it.
Understand completely. Probably not the worst idea anyone has ever had. I like the theory of "play more hands". Varience works itself out that way
Ok so what did she have? I had this guy on my table tonight who kept limp-3 betting me. It was highly amusing. He liked to bet-fold the river too.
Well, the first hand where she checked all the way down despite no resistance until the very end, she had aces. Of course, she lost to Q3o on the river.In this hand, I was surprised to find that she had 66.